Just Out: Mike Zullo Reveals Second Criminal Investigation into Obama Fraud

Print This Article


by Sharon Rondeau

Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo announced on “Freedom Friday” that Sheriff Joe Arpaio has opened a “second criminal investigation” relative to the forgery placed on the White House website purported to be Obama’s long-form birth certificate

(Feb. 7, 2014) — For the first time in more than two months, Maricopa County Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo was a guest on Carl Gallups’ “Freedom Friday” during the first hour which began at 5:00 p.m. EST/4:00 p.m. CST.

Gallups greeted Zullo by saying that he had been “immersed in alligators” since Zullo’s last appearance on the show in November of last year.  Release of the audio of the interview is credited to ORYR.

During the 8:35 segment, Zullo announced that Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has opened a “second criminal investigation” relative to the investigation into the birth certificate image posted on the White House website in April 2011.

The posse began its investigation into the image in September 2011, which publicly declared on March 1, 2012 that it was a “computer-generated forgery.”

Zullo had announced in November that new information would be released in March, but today, he said that “more information” which is “very intense” has been gathered.  Zullo added that because of the new information and second criminal investigation, there might be “two events” held in the future to discuss the two topics separately.

The first, as described by Zullo, would release information which would prove “hands down” that the birth certificate image is a forgery, while the second would cover the second investigation.

Gallups stated that the March release date might change because additional evidence continues to be gathered.

Zullo said that “seasoned professionals” are working on the investigation while his work on the birth certificate forgery continues. He said that when Arpaio decides to make his revelations public, he will prove that the birth certificate was created “with the intent and purpose to defraud.”

Gallups indicated, as he has previously, that he is privy to some of the information gathered by the investigation which has not yet been made public.  He stated that those who have ridiculed those sensing that something was wrong with the birth certificate image as “birthers” have been “vindicated.”

Gallups asked if such a crime had ever been committed against the American people before, to which Zullo said “no.”

As stated in November, Zullo confirmed that the revelations will be “universe-shattering.”

© 2014, The Post & Email. All rights reserved.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: National