THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEMAND OBAMA’S PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
by Cort Wrotnowski
(Dec. 10, 2010) — Editor’s Note: The following submission outlines why Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin’s questioning of Obama’s eligibility to serve as Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. military is valid and should be first and foremost on the minds of every American.
10. TO GET THE JUDGES TO SIMPLY ANSWER THE QUESTION: IS OBAMA A NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN? YES OR NO. They won’t answer the question. They criticize, they bluster, they do so much judicial hand-waving in every ruling that has been issued to date; but they avoid answering the question as if it’s poison.
9. BECAUSE THE U.S. SUPREME COURT HAS ABDICATED ITS RESPONSIBILITY. In a Congressional budget hearing, when Chairman David Serrano joked about natural born citizenship, Justice Clarence Thomas responded “We are evading that one,” then laughed with the rest of the room. Then in November, the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the Kerchner case. Is there a connection? You bet there is.
8. LTC LAKIN HAS FOLLOWED ALL THE PROPER CHANNELS – LTC Lakin took every correct administrative step to seek the answer to the simple question everyone treats as poison: Is Obama eligible to be president? The system has responded by breaking all the rules.
7. BECAUSE THE MILITARY AND CIVILIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEMS ARE OBVIOUSLY PREJUDICED – Denying an appellant due process could not be more prejudicial. Threatening baseless sanctions without permitting the plaintiff the ability to clear his name is also extremely prejudicial.
6. EVERYONE ELSE IS PLAYING STUPID AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT – The comments offered by various members of Congress when asked about Obama’s eligibility are classic textbook examples of moronic and idiotic conduct. That so many give such uninformed and thoroughly ridiculous answers shows that there is a problem and they are doing everything they can to avoid taking responsibility for it. Congress will have to learn to stop being a group of useful idiots.
5. OBAMA IS AN ILLEGAL PRESIDENT – His father was never an American citizen. He never even had a green card. THAT is why he is not a natural born Citizen, and that is why he is not eligible to be president. Around that extremely simple point has been built a system which has compromised the whole federal and state governments. More government officials have started to speak up, but not nearly enough. That’s why you people in Congress need to wake up. For you, time is running out.
4. HISTORY WILL DAMN THE LIARS – Over 200 years of precedence in the form of notes and influences of our Founding Fathers, Congressional acts, judicial rulings and legislative initiatives has not changed one iota the original meaning of “natural born Citizen.” When the truth does finally come out, those who lied to protect a criminal president will by damned by history.
3. UNDER AN ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, THE U.S. MILITARY LOSES GENEVA CONVENTION PROTECTIONS – It is only a matter of time before some terrorist group or country takes advantage of this at our fighting men and women’s expense. Blood will be on the hands of The Liars.
2. THE TRUTH WILL OUT – More people are aware of this than the elite power structure believes. The only thing stopping the truth from getting out is sufficient public pressure on the media.
1. THEY CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH – More than any other reason, this is why the public is needed, and why Congress must take heed. The judiciary has already proven they can’t handle the truth. This court martial of LTC Terry Lakin, MD, will be no different. In fact, since the stakes are so high, it stands to be worse. In a sense, what happens to LTC Lakin will happen to America. If his rights get trampled on, look forward to yours getting trampled on, too.
Editor’s Note: One of the administrators of the Safeguard Our Constitution website informed The Post & Email that the following comment was received there:
Comment or Question: Though we are forbidden to speak of this, there are MANY of us here at Fort Belvoir who fully support and commend Lt. Col. Lakin for his staunch defense of our Constitution.
I only wish there were more we could do to support him. I wish there were more men with the guts to stand up to this mockery of a CIC.
We pray that God is with Lt. Col. Lakin and that TRUTH AND JUSTICE WILL
PREVAIL! HOO AHH LT. COL LAKIN AND GOD BLESS!!!
Another comment came from CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr., whose lawsuit, Kerchner v. Obama & Congress the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear:
I will be attending the scheduled Court Martial of LTC Terry Lakin on Tuesday, 14 Dec 2010 at Ft. Meade MD, to show my support for this brave man who is courageously standing up and risking all to live up to his oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, the prime directive to guide the actions and decisions of every commissioned military officer and patriot. The oath for military officers is not to support and defend the President or any man, but to support and defend the Constitution the fundamental law put in place by the founders and framers to protect our unalienable rights against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The Congress failed to do their duty. The mainstream media has failed to do its duty. The legal system and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, have failed to do their duty. We are supposed to be a nation of laws, not men. And no man in our system is to be above the law, not even a President. These people and the institutions have been acting to protect one man, Obama, from being required to provide conclusive primary source, certified true and correct copies of the contemporaneous documents of his birth records and other records such as college admission records and travel and passport records to answer some simple questions about his early life and true legal identity. A digital image on the internet of an alleged secondary source and summary document in the age of PhotoShop is proof of nothing. No one in the major media with independent expert document examiners has even been allowed to see the alleged piece of paper that image was allegedly made from. These people and institutions are acting to protect a man, one man, Obama, who has held himself out to be above the law. They have not been acting to protect the U.S. Constitution which they should be defending. LTC Terry Lakin is doing his duty and standing up for his oath to the Constitution. I will be there on Tuesday at Ft. Meade MD to support him in his fight.
CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)
Lehigh Valley PA USA