If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!

WHO GAVE THE ORDER TO “STAND DOWN?”

by Sharon Rondeau

Newt Gingrich was Speaker of the House during the 1990s under President Bill Clinton

(Nov. 1, 2012) — Glenn Beck’s The Blaze is confirming a statement issued on October 31 by Newt Gingrich that two media companies are in possession of emails from the White House directing “counterterrorism groups” to refrain from assisting the besieged U.S.consulate building in Benghazi, Libya following the September 11 attack which killed four Americans.

Gingrich had stated that “a fairly reliable U.S. senator” had told him about the emails.

In 2008, The Los Angeles Times had withheld a 2003 video just prior to the election which purportedly showed Obama at a farewell dinner for Rashid al-Khalidi denigrating the state of Israel.  Khalidi had been an advisor to the late Yasser Arafat, head of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) and is now Director of the Middle East Institute at Columbia University.

Some claim that the “right wing” has fabricated a cover-up by the White House of the events in Benghazi on the eleventh anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States.

Late last week, two military commanders were replaced in the Middle Eastern theater.  One, an admiral, was sent back to his home port of Bremerton, WA, with news reports referencing a vague reference to a pending investigation into alleged “inappropriate judgment.”  The Marine Commandant was announced on October 1 to have retired, and General Carter Ham of AFRICOM was announced as having been replaced as of October 25.

Several media outlets have published emails among State Department, the White House, FBI and CIA agents which show that they were told in the early hours following the Benghazi attack that it was the work of terrorists, without mention of an internet video sparking the violence.

Join the Conversation

2 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  1. As Walt has stated, the Command Racketeers are in abundance in our military. They hide and plot to do the least and get their retirement, while the others do the work and worse, die needlessly while prevention could have been ordered. This all smells of Clinton Modus Operandi and Black Hawk Down. I would have all these civilian and military face a firing squad in front of the White House, where they have disgraced the American People and the good people serving in our military. They are systematically destroying America, one day at a time.

  2. what a sorry lot of military officers that they will remain silent and let their compatriots suffer such consequences without defending them. Much like what LCDR Walter Fitzpatrick had to endure. No longer do other officers watch your back and do what is right. It is a dog eat dog world!