Speaker Boehner, Why not Ask for the Truth?

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES RECITES THE ELIGIBILITY CLAUSE BUT WON’T INVESTIGATE OBAMA’S QUALIFICATIONS

January 7, 2011

Rep. John Boehner represents the Eighth District of Ohio

Dear Editor:

The following letter was sent to Speaker of the House John Boehner today:

Dear Speaker Boehner:

In referrence to your interview with Brian Williams about the birth place of Obama:  No evidence has been discovered that he was born in Hawaii.  ALL evidence shows that he was born in Kenya, son of a British citizen.  His Kenyan grandmother says that she was present at his birth in Mombasa.

When Obama was a teen living in Hawaii, he made the statement to a soldier that he was born in Kenya.  His wife Michelle, has said that Kenya is his home place.  A member of Kenyan parliament said that he is one of their own, and there are plans to put up a marker at his birth place.

His mother was too young to give him citizenship.  He was adopted by his stepfather and was an Indonesian citizen.

If the Constitution is important to you, then you MUST face this issue.

The first, and most important issue facing this country is the eligibility of the person holding the highest office of our land, the president.

As a natural born citizen of the United States, I am asking you to uphold the Constitution which you have sworn to uphold, and launch an investigation into the eligibility of Obama to occupy the highest office in our country, the presidency.

Sincerely,

Lorene B Randolph

60 Responses to "Speaker Boehner, Why not Ask for the Truth?"

1. Joe Maine   Monday, January 10, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Just using common sense. As David said, it is hearsay. Exactly my point. There’s just too much garbage out there, and Oliver seems to agree with me.

This guy makes all these claims and he can’t give anyone a real interview? Gimme a break.

The other issue is that there really are people out there who know something. The trick is to get them to come out.

Obama is a BS politican and fraud who obviously has many things to hide (or he’s just super confused). Either way, he’s dangerous. Don’t think for a second I like anything he does.

I suspect, however, that we won’t find anything out until he is out of power and therefore, control. Sadly, only then will we be vindicated. Hopefully, history condemns him and his incompetency. Shame on the voters who were so obviously fooled.

2. Harry H   Monday, January 10, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Thanks, Jane, but I’m betting that an honest, thorough hearing by a House committee with subpoena power would publicize enough truth about Obama to compel even the Senate to man up to the issue. Getting such a committee hearing is my goal.

3. Harry H   Monday, January 10, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Thanks, California B/D/D, for your kind words and positive outlook. So far Truth about Obama has taken a terrible beating in the media, courts and Congress, but we have to believe that eventually the veil of liberal lies will be torn from top to bottom so that beautiful Truth can shine once more upon a restored republic.

4. Harry H   Monday, January 10, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Thank you, Spaulding, for your thoughtful comments and support. I sent my letter to Senator Blunt by both email and certified mail, so at least I will know who signs for it and whom, therefore, I can query as to whether the letter made it onto Blunt’s desk. As to Senate Res 511, I know Senator McCaskill (D-MO) co-sponsored and signed it, and maybe former Senator Kit Bond (R-MO) also signed, but I think Roy Blunt was still in the House of Reps at the time. None of my letters to Sen. Bond re Obama were answered, likewise my letters to Blunt when he was campaigning for Bond’s Senate seat, but who knows, maybe those letters never got past some staffer’s eyes and this one will.

I don’t have a website, but I consider The Post & Email to be “a focus for activists working to return the Constitution to primacy.” Best regards.

5. David F LaRocque   Monday, January 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM

To Oliver Kames:

I agree that we should be very careful about accepting at face value stories like the one being discussed here about the Marine who claims to have met Obama in Honolulu in 1980 and Obama allegedly told the Marine that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

Nevertheless this story has some substance. There is a purported photo of the Marine in the article on the Gathering of Eagles web site. I heard him interviewed on a call-in to Ed Hale’s show radio show. I thought he was credible and sincere. His story sounded quite plausible.He was not looking for publicity. He was just relating a very interesting and unusual story about something that happened in his life that had great potential significance.

This story is hearsay and will remain so even if the Marine were to provide a legally-admissible deposition concerning this story. But it is one more piece of information in a large mosaic – a mosaic that must be constructed in order to attempt to develop answers to simple questions that Barack Obama refuses to answer. That is the important point.

What is important is not that American citizens who want answers are grasping at crazy stories, but that Obama will not disclose the basic information about his origins and background needed to verify his U.S. citizenship and his status as a natural born citizen as required by the Constitution.

What is even more disturbing is that Obama and his agents claim a right to privacy to basic information about Obama that every U.S. citizen is required to provide in order to obtain basic identity and travel documents. This so clearly shows his contempt for the Constitution, for the rule of law, and for the legitimate concerns of millions of American citizens that it is truly incomprehensible, and unprecedented in the history of this nation.

Regarding the alleged implausibility of the Marine’s story, I have had things like that happen in my life that might sound implausible to an objective listener when related at a later time.

I could tell you a story about my personal encounter with Jim Jones (of Kool-Aid fame) as his personal charter pilot that you would blow off as a ridiculous exaggeration of “made-up crap”.

I could tell you a story about my experience with the Secret Service as Jimmy Carter’s charter pilot on his first campaign trip to California that you would find laughably unbelievable.

I could tell you a story about being targeted for attack by Soviet fighters in the Sea of Okhotsk and escaping unscathed to land my U.S. Navy patrol plane at an emergency base in northern Japan that you would scoff at.

There is another story out there about a U.S. business man in a technical field who traveled to the Soviet Union on business in the early 90’s and was told by a high level Soviet official about a black man who was a Communist agent who was being groomed to become president of the United States. That too sounds really over the top, but this business man was interviewed recently and stuck by every detail of his story. He also sounded very plausible.

If these stories are untrue, then they could be easily discredited if we had access to the basic information regarding the time-line of Obama’s life. Yet everyone who attempts to construct such a time-line by analyzing the information Obama has provided in his “autobiography ” and other any other sketchy available information runs into misrepresentation of facts and events, conflicting facts, unaccounted time periods, outright lies, forged documents, concealed documents, mysterious deaths, implausible scenarios, and stonewalling.

The fact is that, just like Jared Loughner, Barack Obama could not even be accepted for enlistment in the U.S. Army , much less be granted even the lowest level of security clearance for access to classified information.

I would suggest that every piece of even marginally credible information we can obtain about Barack Obama is potentially important until he provides the information about his origins and background that the American people deserve and are demanding.

6. johnny says   Monday, January 10, 2011 at 10:32 AM

the same marine also called in to the jeff kuhner radio talk show last summer 2010 and told the same story. i do not have the date but i was listening to the show when he called.

7. Oliver Kames   Monday, January 10, 2011 at 3:46 AM

There are many things doubtful about the story.

First, there are inconsistencies. “While I cannot swear it was Barak Obama”, then “It was Barack Obama…”.

Second, it makes you wonder why someone remembers an incident 30 years ago that had no special significance on its own – how many people do you talk to when you’re 18-22 and how many of them do you remember with such specificity 30 years later, unless that person told you he had developed a cure for cancer and cold fusion in his garage?

“He also told me something that I never forgot”? You remember for 30 years that some guy you met in 1980 told you he was born in Mombasa? Do you have any idea how many people I met in the first years of college and how many birthplaces they had all over the world? And probably a few of them said they’d like to be President one day.

This story seems all to fishy and we shouldn’t be so uncritical to accept it without further thinking just because it happens to seem to corroborate what we have been speculating about. There’s just too many hoaxes, including planted stories by Obots to make us look foolish when they’re debunked.

8. Spaulding   Monday, January 10, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Harry Hunter has expressed the issue as concisely as anyone I’ve read. Roy Blunt can’t respond because to do so he has three unappealing options: 1) Don’t acknowledge Harry’s letter. 2) Lie about the definition of natural born citizen. 3) Feign ignorance of the whole issue. He is almost certain to choose option 1. Lying is harder because Roy signed Senate Res 511 in Apr 2008 in which the requirement that a natural born citizen have two citizen parents was the principal premise for declaring McCain a natural born citizen (they had already tried passing a law in Feb 2008, SB 2678 making children of military citizens born overseas natural born citizen, and failed to get support, probably because most are lawyers and knew that laws cannot amend the Constitution).

If Harry Hunter has a website in which the distraction of allegations is forbidden, preventing the left from misdirecting attention from the facts, the definition of natural born citizenship and Obama’s admission of his having been born a British subject, perhaps it could become a focus for activists working to return the Constitution to primacy, returning us from the ‘nation of men’ John Adams warned about. Popular democracies quickly disintegrate into anarchy and become susceptible to dictators. As long as we accept, as our legislature, military, and judiciary, have ordained, that while Obama may be ineligible, it is the citizens who can remove him at the next election, we are weakening our Constitution, and thus our republic. If enough citizens are explained the truth, every legislator who has defiled his or her oath to preserve and protect can and should be replaced. Of course we can’t get all of them. But those beyond the reach of voters, those California, New York, Mass. and Illinois legislators will live without the state welfare being doled out in virtually every large bill passed by congress. Their voters will suffer until the vote fraud keeping many of them in office is eliminated.

The “Birthers” who continue to prefer allegation to fact can read World Net Daily, The Globe, or the National Enquirer. With the clear exposition Harry Hunter has shown we can demonstrate to legislators that they cannot hide from the Constitution. Let them spout nonsense about COLBs. The focus must be upon our founders and framers, and upon the eloquent statements by justices, by congressmen, by expositors of natural law, who knew what we and all the framers all knew, that men’s allegiances are shaped by their parents. Those parents needn’t have been born on our soil, if they chose our nation to move to and were naturalized before their child was born on our soil, the child is ‘naturally born a citizen’ – a citizen by nature and not by man-made laws. Obama’s father is the perfect example of why the requirement is as important today as it was in 1787.

9. Bob1943   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 8:07 PM

I also wonder how Joe Maine can be so sure that the Marine’s story about meeting Obama is “made up crap”. Do you know something the rest of us don’t Joe?

10. David F LaRocque   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 5:08 PM

To Joe Maine:

What makes you think the Marine’s story is “made up crap”?

Did you hear him when he called in to several talk radio shows?

11. johnny says   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM

we need to start getting the word out about boehner in his ohio district. we can inform his constituents on his refusal to step up and address obamas ineligibility to be potus. in form them that obama is a usurpur and boehner will not act to remove him from office. does anyone know how to get this action started? if so please post it. thank you.

12. Bob1943   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I don’t think there is any “new” news on Mr. Adams. What I heard, months ago, was that he was ready to give interviews and testify under oath about there being no Hawaii long-form birth certificate for Obama. Then, he suddenly became quiet. It was said that the college in Kentucky he works for told him to quit talking about Obama’s BC……was the college told by someone else to shut him up?

13. Joe Maine   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM

All this time and one guy can’t reproduce the story?

Please, we’re not that foolish. Even the way that is written is a total hoax:

“He told me he wanted to be President of the U.S. someday… we spoke of his time overseas and his thoughts on life and philosophy of government.”

So obvious.

Obama is a deceiver but it does us NO good to just make crap up. Honestly, people.

14. G-Starz   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Iliuvamerica: “WHO is next in line to the preisdency? Speaker Boehner. For that reason I do not believe Boehner is the right person to ‘initiate’ this subject in the press. ”

Absolutely outstanding point. Anyone who says Beohner should be the point man on this, as i posted at Conservative monster, is missing the political nuance, as it would be inappropriate for him to be the point man in case things go wrong, BUT the appearance of Boehner positioning himself to become President – a basic PR point – was lost on me.

As I said at CM, Boehner is handling this correctly. He represents the GOP, and if for some reason the birthgate issue blows up in our faces, the whole GOP would go with it if Boehner is the crusader. But he has said he won’t curtail any investigation, so he’s allowing people under him to do the hands-on work while keeping himself clean either way.

HOWEVER, the idea that Boehner would be seen as pursuing him own agenda by being the point man on birthgate, I think, has been lost on everyone. We’re all so freaked out and angry at the obvious situation of Obama’s citizenship mystery and particular the press silence and have lived with it all every day for 3 years I think is making people react thoughtlessly to Boehner’s positioning of himself on this issue..

Yes, he can’t be seen as the point man if this blows up in our faces, but also can’t be seen as the point man if we’re successful! Outstanding point, Iluvamerica. Your observation can’t be repeated enough.

15. tom   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 1:00 AM

To “Austinguy”
    If Obama II “was born in Kenya” –to the folks he claims as his parents Then he WAS NOT born a citizen of the United States—per contemporaneous naturalization law—14+5 rule—-mom did not fulfill residency req so cannot confer her U.S. citizenship upon her non-U.S. native born of a foreign national

16. Robert Laity   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 12:35 AM

Technically,Insofar as Obama’s Presidency is invalid,Biden must step down. That means that Boehner IS the next in line and IS the actual PRESIDENT.

17. Robert Laity   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Boehner’s Email is:

SpeakerBoehner@mail.house.gov

18. Robert Laity   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 12:30 AM

I sent a link to “There is noi President Obama” (P&E,8/17/10) to Boehner.

19. Robert Laity   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 12:24 AM

See 18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381

20. Robert C. Laity   Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM

On January 7,2011, Boehner was sent a link to “There is NO President Obama”-The Post and Email,08-17-2010.Boehner acknowledged it’s receipt. Copy of the receipt was sent to Ms. Rondeau.

21. David F LaRocque   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 6:33 PM

I also have this contemporary follow-up by John Charlton:

• John Charlton
    November 30, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Do you know the name of this marine?

• nycoordinator
    November 30, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Yes, He’s a friend.

Actually he just sent me an updated version of the story which I may upload soon.
    If I do I will link to it from the original here.

• John Charlton
    December 1, 2009 at 2:29 am

I am the editor of http://www.thepostemail.com, and would like to interview your friend by email or phone, to do a story…

Please invite him to stop by and drop me a note through our contact form, thanks…

22. David F LaRocque   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 6:29 PM

To Leo Patrick Haffey:

This something I posted a while back. The link to the full article is below – the link is still good.

I also happened to be listening to a talk show – I think it was Ed Hale on Plains Radio in Texas – when this ex-Marine called in and verified everything in the story as posted. He was absolutely sure he had met Barack Obama in Honolulu in 1980 and that Obama had told him that he (Obama) was born in Mombasa, Kenya

“But the next man I want to speak of is the most important of all. And I want to express here… I believe I met Barack Obama in Hawaii in 1980 in Honolulu.

While back in Hawaii …one August night, early August 1980, I stopped at a small shop that was either on Kalakaua Blvd or the street just north of it, one block north. I struck up a conversation with a young man, Mulatto, about 18, all teeth, smiling, skinny, short hair…

He told me he lived in Hawaii…I asked if he was in the service and he said no. I told him that I was a Marine and had recently gotten back from afloat. We spoke of world travel at this time and I told him the places we went to.

What strikes me most is what he said as to where he grew up: Indonesia. He told me he wanted to be President of the U.S. someday… we spoke of his time overseas and his thoughts on life and philosophy of government. He made some strange comments to me; it was obvious he never set foot for any time in the continental United States and I told him he better realize that he is making judgments about the United States when he himself never actually lived there. I told him, “Hawaii ain’t the United States!”

…He also told me something that I never forgot… We spoke of where I had been and the world as I saw it. I told him I had been to Africa, Mombasa specifically, and he said to me abruptly, “I was born there”.

In the light of what is called “The Birther” movement, these memories are still foremost in my mind concerning this. While I cannot swear it was Barak Obama, all the details I do remember of that chance encounter fit the profile of the man who some people claim is born in Kenya and others claim he was born in Hawaii. The man I met was about 18, thin, Mulatto, told me he was born in Mombasa, raised overseas, was living in Hawaii and hadn’t yet been to many places in the world outside of those places…And he openly told me he wanted to be President.

And I remember that face…him leaning forward, his smile, all teeth. It was Barack Obama…I was there, and saw him, spoke to him, and he openly told me he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, not Hawaii.

Does it matter? Of course it does. It should not have to be explained as to why it matters.”

Words of unnamed former Marine posted at “Gathering of Eagles: NY” web site 11/17/09

**************************************************************************************

When will we get the truth? The truth must come out. The truth cannot be concealed indefinitely. We must demand an investigation by Congress.

A hearing was conducted by Congress on John McCain’s eligibility under Article II of the United States Constitution. Now it is time for a hearing on Obama’s eligibility.

David F. LaRocque

The article is posted here:

(Includes a photo of the former Marine in uniform)
    ———————–
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: I had tried to reach the Marine whom Mr. Charlton had written about as referenced above, but I was not able to do so. Therefore, I personally have not verified the story about his meeting with Obama.

23. iluvamerica   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Upon the removal of Obama, all of his actions as president will evaporate. That should include Obama’s choice of Vice President.

believe Boehner is the right person to ‘initiate’ this subject in the press. Luckily that leaves several hundred in congress and millions of citizens to continue the fight for our Constitution.

Katie previously posted a interview that, as she said it is Jaw Dropping. I totally agree. Radio interview here.

24. Johnson   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Expose the Radical Communist Muslim Usurper now so he can be removed to Prison for Treason & Fraud

25. kenneth   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Folks the only way we will get this country back is to form a third party for tea partiers.
    Neither parties good old boys is going to listen and they will keep control regardless of what we try to do.
    Anyone that does not believe this only has to look at the first 2 days of Republican control of the house. Smoke and mirrors with plenty of double talk and voters can go to hell we are elected now and do not have to do anything for two years then we again promise to follow constitution.

26. Larry M. Meyer   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 12:15 PM

“I LOVE A PARADE!!” Sure is reassuring to see all of the DIS-Content with “O”‘s B/C and “WE the Peoples” NEW RHINOLAND CONGRESS!! Welcome to “The Land of the Lost!”
    We have “Brow-Beat” ourselves for over two years in a “PATRIOTIC” Attempt to Return America from “The Land of the Lost”, seems to me that because WE were NOT able to providentially find enough CONSTITUTIONALLY-MINDED NEWBIES, that REALLY Care about America and her Constitution, that we are STILL Blessed with RHINOLAND!!
    ISSA will Investigate NOTHING Meaningful, BooHoo BOEHNER says: O’BUMMER BORN in HI., so there is NO reason to Investigate?? R. Paul has as much chance as “A Snowball in H**L to do Anything with “DA FED” or BOBBLE-HEAD BERNANKE-(Soros, Bildberger, Rothchild, Gates, Buffett and the rest of the Mega-Money “NWO Zealots will take care of that-(remember, folks the U.S.A. is STILL the RESERVE CURRENCY of the WORLD, and as Such, will NEVER go BANKRUPT again , as it did in 1933!)-U.S. Corp. STILL GOES ON! IF you or I Declared Bankrupcy~~
    How long would it be before we were FORCED to Close-Up the Business??
    The List of NOTHINGS that this Congress will NOT address is Overwhelming and Page-Space here is Premimum, SOooo!!

27. Starla   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Sharon, can we embed Youtube videos here? I am trying to send in a Youtube video here but it does not post. Thank you.
    ——————–
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: Videos cannot be embedded in our Comments, but you may send it to me at editor@thepostemail.com for possible inclusion in an article.

28. Starla   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 10:46 AM

GEERT WILDERS WARNING TO AMERICA PART 2 Of 2

29. Lorene B   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Leo, the only name I have been able to find, so far, is JIM. He called into Jeff Kuhner’s show, February 6, 2010, between 12 and 3pm. Jerome Corsi and Phil Berg were guests on the show. I recorded the program, and listened to again today.

I have not been able to locate any way to get in touch with Mr. Kuhner, who may have a list of persons who called in to the program that day.

30. Miriam Mata   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Yes, I did faxed. See confirmation:

Dear Miriam Mata,

Your 3-page fax to Speaker Boehner at 2022250704 has been sent successfully!
    (Page count does not include the cover page.)

FaxZero.com

31. NUTN2SAY   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Don’t complain to me! Let me say it again, don’t complain to me! And don’t take things personal with me please! I don’t play that childish game! The enemy is in Washington D.C. and I am not the enemy! What do you think the answer is when you say all your efforts have been fruitless and they don’t listen! The answer is you haven’t been trying hard enough! Maybe you have read my posts in the past but what about newcomers! I’m to shut up just because I annoy you more than Barack Obama. This has been going on for over two years now and there are no signs of this matter moving forward. But there is ample evidence that more and more each day the people who swear oath to serve and protect the Constitution have a growing disrespect for the Constitution! I also don’t think you have read my past posts otherwise you would know that I’ve said that people need to mobilize and organize, something which seems to be an impossible task! All the Conservative organizations seem to prefer to operate independently when maybe they should be joining forces! But they don’t! Go over to any of those websites and see if they even have blogs that address Article 2 Section 1 and Natural Born Citizen as it pertains to the usurper Obama. Most of them don’t! You complain to me, a stranger to you! That’s pretty sad. In the past I have also said that we need a lawyer to file a CLASS ACTION PETITION FOR THE REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES which is Constitutionally protected by the U.S. Constitution and nobody even wants to do that!
    ———————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: Sometimes people expressing themselves out of frustration can come across as personal.

32. RacerJim   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 9:24 AM

I couldn’t agree more.

Look also at the conflict of interest in the case of Obama SCOTUS appointees Sotomayer and Kagen not recusing themselves from a SCOTUS consideration of a challenge to Obama’s eligibilty.

Look also at a Courts Martial Judge ruling that Obama was not in LTC Lakin’s ‘Chain of Command’ and, therefore, that Lakin could neither request or present any evidence pertaining to Obama’s eligibility noting that doing so “…may embarass the President.”

It’s going to be up to “We the people…” to take back the Republic the Founders gave us.

33. G-Starz   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 4:56 AM

In my opinion, the letter in the article is terrific. Unlike most I have read that go blathering on and on in a hostile, slightly unhinged tone, this is succinct, easy to read and compelling. This is really a model for correspondence to congressional leaders on this issue.

I would, however, add to it that McCain’s eligibility status as determined by the congress in the last Presidential cycle was predicated on McCain’s parents both being US citizens. By this same congressional reckoning, Obama would in no way qualify, as by his own admission his father was a citizen of Kenya. So that might be added to future correspondence, as it is the closest one-to-one correspondence to the issue and the last Presidential election.

Some thing that’s been making the rounds on news report comments sections – I cannot imagine where it came from! – seems to really get liberal Obama tinfoil hatters in a bunch, so you may consider this collection of information to use how and whenever appropriate. It isn’t not nearly as efficient as the great letter posted in the article, but it’s the flip side of the coin, if you will, if the flip side of coins is your thing. It’s certainly been effective, anyway:

**************

Regarding OBAMA’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE, on the birther side of the issue we have this:

1. Obama’s father was Kenyan and the constitution demands of U.S. presidents that they be “natural born” of both parents being American Citizens. This was confirmed by Congress in the last Presidential cycle as the basis on which John McCain was qualified to run for President. By that reckoning, Obama would clearly not qualify on that alone according to the Congress in which he, himself, served at the time.
    2. Obama lived in Indonesia when that country did not allow duel citizenship, so his mother would have had to renounce hers and Obama’s, and once lost, natural born status can never be reinstated.
    3. On Youtube are videos, including a BBC interview, in which Obama’s grandmother said she witnessed Obama’s birth in Kenya. Real, not fake.
    4. The prime Minister of Kenya spoke in a video on youtube of erecting a statue in Kenya to celebrate one of their own citizens becoming a US president.
    5. During the election, Rep Bill Richardson, a democrat and Obama supporter, called Obama “an immigrant” (talking about how rich America was with opportunity)
    6. When Obama ran for congress in Illinois, papers reported him as being from Kenya.
    7. In a debate for Illinois senate with Alan Keyes, when Keyes brought up that Obama wasn’t born in the U.S., Obama essentially admitted to not being natural born when he said, “I’m running for senate, not president.” (see the video on youtube)
    8. Youtube video shows Michelle Obama at a function referring to Kenya as Obama’s “home country”.
    9. Not a single person from his college days has stepped forward to say that they remember him. NOT ONE.
    10. Obama apparently never – EVER – had a girlfriend except Michelle. No one has stepped forward. Unless he simply wasn’t where he says he was, which now seems certain.
    11. His picture is not in his graduating class in the Columbia yearbook, or anywhere in available Columbia records.
    12. He traveled to Pakistan when Americans were forbidden to travel there. So what nationality did his passport from that time identify Obama’s nationality to be? That’s one of the sealed records.
    13. Public court records show manifestly Obama’s lawyers fighting disclosure of all the sealed records that pertain to Obama’s citizenship. These court lawsuit records are genuine and can be viewed on Orly Taitz website.
    14. Release of Obama’s citizenship documents would take a phone call and $20.00.
    15. There is admittedly only circumstantial but nevertheless manifest evidence that he may have received a student loan of the type reserved only for non-citizen students.
    16. Tim Adams, a DEMOCRAT senior elections clerk in Hawaii said this: “”I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer … just about anything you can imagine to get someone’s identity,” Adams explained. ” I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama].”
    17. If Obama is indeed in some almost impossible way qualified despite all that, then
    his behavior is indicative of extremely deep paranoia and possibly worse, making
    him psychologically unfit by any measure for command, and, especially, control
    over the nuclear arms.
    18. No court has ruled on the merits, only standing, and to get that far they needed to pass the “frivolity test”, meaning that while the plaintiffs had no standing, the issue had merit.

On the Obama’s defenders’ side of the issue we have this:

1. The ‘certificate of live birth” which proves nothing as anyone can get it, and that the democrats rejected from John McCain in 2008, demanding instead his long form birth certificate as evidence. Recently de-bunked by none other than super-liberal TV talking head Chris Matthews.
    2. Newspaper announcements of Obama’s birth that would have been procedurally generated automatically upon request for the certification of live birth.
    3. “Obots” mocking “birthers” with personal insults about their intelligence.

Only an idiot would believe that there is nothing wrong with Obama’s citizenship issue. Obama needs to release his records immediately.

***************

34. California Birther/Dualer/Doubter   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 4:11 AM

Sally, I, too, harbor such suspicions. If it turns out that our hunches are right, I have to say that it will indeed prove “embarrassing” to the president, and deservedly so. For not being forthright with us, he should be undeserving of re-election. On the other hand, I’m also more convinced that he wasn’t born in Hawaii. The preponderance of the evidence points to a Kenyan birth.

35. California Birther/Dualer/Doubter   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 4:02 AM

Harry, you are to be commended for a terrific letter that hits on all the pertinent points. It is not easy to do this as there are so many factors to consider that often are overlooked. You really did distill it all nicely, and this should be gold standard of the kind of letter that should be fired off to every one of those lawmakers.

It’s great to see so many patriotic citizens educate themselves on this issue. Sooner or later we can no longer be ignored and will prevail, God willing.

36. Kingskid   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 1:06 AM

These are great questions, Miriam. I hope you sent them to Boehner.

37. 2discern   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Please rhino Boehner put the gavel down and back away from the podium. Your corruption is evident immediately. The complicity of CONgress to protect the liar -in-chief is now confirmed by your most lame illogical statement that word of mouth Hawaiian cover up is OK to accept the impostor in the Oval office.

The Constitution was read but is really dead. You (Boehner) confirmed the obvious truth the CONgress is a CON job. The Republic is dead but the citizens don’t know fully what has already happened to a once thriving country. The simplicity of eradicating all bills, executive orders, czars, and office appointments by arresting barry soetero for fraud would have been the right approach. You talk about dismantling health care, and the debt ceiling problem, and all could have been accomplished with the truthful investigation and obvious fraud of the century of an American hater as putative president. Disgusting. Despicable. Shame on your name forever. You blemished the entire office of Speaker. Your representation of the new majority is reprehensible. The integrity of this 112th CONgress is already soured. Less than 2 days into the new House it’s fallen. Common sense is extinct to most elected officials. It’s about greed, power, and noteriety. The shock of this statement is so juvenile, so lacking in cogent thought, an immediate dismissal of Speaker designation is in order.

38. MeJane   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 12:11 AM

In Boo-Hoo Boehner’s case he is also a culprit in this treachery, he signed John McCain’s election certification stating that McCain was a Natural Born Citizen- he’s complicit, more than most of them. He won’t do anything but cry phony tears. One day hopefully he will have to answer for his actions and then he’ll really have something to really cry about.

39. Chamberjac   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Boehner, Just another coward! No courage, No Character, Disgusting Gutless Whiner. I had a glimmer of hope, Now it is gone.

40. MeJane   Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Great Letter Harry! The 20th amendment is a great point as none of the members of Congress think they have any power in this situation when Constitutionally they do! Even if only the House took this issue up and it was by nature symbolic gesture because they could not get it looked at by the Senate, it would say so much about how much they value the law and where their principles lay.

What good is our legislative branch if laws are blatantly ignored, what is the point of any law then?

41. Maxine   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM

NUTN2SAY: We people are awake. Most of us have been awake for two years and some longer. We have all seen more than enough evidence to know that Obama is not eligible. We agree our politicians are professional perjurers, and so are most members of the judicial system. We have called, faxed, written letters, campaigned, voted, and marched on Washington DC. Fed Ex and the phone companies got rich – we got nothing. We have asked, begged, pleaded, appealed to their sense of patriotism, and supported lawyers working 24/7 on this – all to no avail. If by “sharpen your pitchforks” you mean arm ourselves, then yes, we have done that, too. So now what do you suggest?

We want nothing more than to return America back to the way it’s supposed to be. Perhaps if you told us where you are and what you have planned and/or started, many of us could join you since we are all looking for something positive to do. So, aside from what is already being done, exactly what do you suggest we do that would show we have, indeed, seen the light and are now awake?

Yes you are mad – we are all mad. But to keep reading posts that tell us to “wake up” isn’t helping anything. Believe me – we are awake, so now about a concrete plan – a workable one? You have our attention.
    ———————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: Recently I have been made aware of the outline at the U.S. Patriots Union (www.patriotsunion.org) and The Constitutionalists’ Networking Center (http://www.thecnc.org/).

42. Joe Maine   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Are you saying there is new news on Adams? I’ve been looking for another, similar person to Adams to come out …

How does someone else not have the guts to sell this deceiver out?

43. Pat   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Better start after the disingenuous Republicans on election day before they successfully co-opt the Tea Party and we get stuck with monkey business as usual. Every single RINO not willing to honor the eligibility clause should be shown the door and fast!

44. sky   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM

It is important to record videos,a very important video about money banks,forclosers,loan companies,international banks,soros@the rothschilds,has to do with the american citizen.Being pulled quickly.Make copies.

45. AustinGuy   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Don’t forget about Tim Adams, the former Hawaii elections official who stated that Obama was not born in Hawaii and no official long-form Hawaiian birth certificate exists for Obama:

Elections official hits TV to affirm no Hawaii birth
    By Joe Kovacs
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

In direct contradiction of the White House storyline, the former Honolulu elections official who caused a national stir this month when he told WND Barack Obama was “definitely” not born in Hawaii and no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate even exists for the president in the Aloha State is now reaffirming those claims to a network television affiliate.

See the full story at:

Mr. Adams goes on to say that he believes that Obama is a US Citizen even if he was not born in the US.

However, even if Obama was born in Kenya and is a US citizen, that does not necessarily mean that Obama meets the Article II requirement of being a natural born citizen.

46. James   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Someone needs to gets ahold of John Boehner’s BlackBerry Number. Once it is posted, people can begin calling John Boehner directly on his BlackBerry and ask him to investigate Obama’s eligibility.

47. Miriam Mata   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Questions for Speaker Boehner
    FAX 202-225-0704

By itooktheredpill

Questions for Speaker Boehner:

1) Do you honor your oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States?

2) Do you honor the rule of law?

3) Do you support the enforcement of current Immigration law?

4) Do you know that the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires that:

All employees, citizens and noncitizens, hired after November 6, 1986 and working in the United States must complete a Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.

5) Is there any exception made in that law for any occupation, including President?

6) Is Obama an employee, hired after November 6, 1986 and working in the United States?

7) Do you know whether or not Obama is in compliance with current Immigration law? Do you know whether or not Obama has completed a Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, and if so, what documents he used as proof of his employment eligibility?

8) Do you realize that the Form I-9 is very specific about what documents are acceptable?

9) Do you realize that when you said:

“The state of Hawaii has said that President Obama was born there,” Boehner said. “That’s good enough for me.”

… you are accepting as evidence something that is not accepted as evidence for a Form I-9?

10) Do you agree that the President is not above the law, and that Obama should publicly release original, initial documentation, certified by the appropriate government agency, to meet the requirements of not only the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 but also the United States Constitution? I.E., that Obama himself must prove that he is not only a citizen, but a natural born citizen?

11) Do you know that even if the “Obama birth narrative” is 100% true, Obama does not meet the Natural Law definition of “natural born citizen”?

12) To what legal authority do you look for the definition of “natural born citizen”? Why do you believe that being a “native born citizen” is sufficient to be considered a “natural born citizen” under the requirements of the United States Constitution?

13) Even if you have a demonstrably legal reason to believe that “native born citizen” is sufficient to be considered a “natural born citizen”, what evidence do you have that Obama is a “native born citizen”?

14) You said:

The State of Hawaii (specifically, Dr. Fukino) did not say “Obama was born in Hawaii” until AFTER you, John Boehner, voted in favor of House of Representatives Resolution 593 which contained the words “Obama was born in Hawaii”.

The irony is that you did not rely on a document from Hawaii, but rather Hawaii relied on a document that you voted for in Washington, D.C.!

15) Which Government Organization Was The First To Say, “Obama was born in Hawaii”?

If Speaker Boehner thinks the answer to that question is “the State of Hawaii”, he is sadly mistaken. The answer to that question is “the U.S. House of Representatives”. And they did so without any documentary proof of the claim.

Then, Hawaii could use H.Res. 593 as prima facie evidence…

Federal Rules of Evidence
    Rule 902. Self-authentication

(10) Presumptions under Acts of Congress. Any signature, document, or other matter declared by Act of Congress to be presumptively or prima facie genuine or authentic.

48. Larry M. Meyer   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 7:29 PM

GEE, seems to me that way back when “WE the People” were waiting for the Elections that I made SEVERAL Posts, on a lot of Sites saying “BEWARE the RHINOS, we need to FIND, Investigate, VETT, establish their Voting Records and Histories, of NEWBIE, Constitutionalists so as to Avail the Nation of at least a chance of installing in Congress those that had an Sincere Interest in RETURNING America to what She Once WAS!!
    WELL, Patriots~maybe I Post in a Foreign Language or SOMETHING-here we are with basically the SAMO RHINOs we had!! Issa in NOT going to Investigate Anything that Means Anything, Boehner sahs: “O” was BORN in HI.,BOBBLE-HEAD Bernanke is like “O”, a “TEFLON DON”, RP has as much chance as a Snowball in H**L of doing Anything with “‘DA FED”, they read a REDACTED Version of the Constitution, will RAISE the Debt Ceiling-IF??????
    Seems like the SAMO S**T to me Folks~~Tune in Tomorrow for the Next Episode of: “As the Congress S**KS!!

49. California Birther/Dualer/Doubter   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 6:53 PM

Obviously we have a double standard, what with Boehner presuming that Obama is constitutionally eligible to be president and yet won’t presume that Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate and certification, which Lucas Smith sent to him and all the others in Congress under an affidavit seal and penalty of perjury, are the real deal worthy of investigation along with that involving Obama’s alleged fraudulent use of Social Security numbers.

Furthermore, WorldNetDaily’s Joseph Farah hammers the media for its incessant intellectual dishonesty and obfuscation of the facts, this time in the Theresa Cao matter: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=248169

50. steve   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 5:48 PM

They aren’t ever going to “investigate” Obama’s eligibility qualifications. The majority of the people in the Congress know Obama is a fraud. The Supreme Court and the U.S. intelligence agencies, along with the military elite know it as well.
    The depth of corruption in American politics and the other ‘agencies’ is staggering. From the top to the bottom. Just think, Obama was being sued by several people at the time he took the White House. Some of those suits were going before the Supreme Court. Why would Chief Justice John Roberts meet with Obama just before swearing him in? We know it’s fairly routine for the Chief Justice to visit with a new president … but just look at the conflict of interest in Obama’s case.
    Decency and the rule of law means nothing to these people and I only hope and pray that we haven’t buried ourselves by allowing this to happen.

51. Miki Booth   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Good letter! We need to keep hammering them. Thank you Lorene!

52. Tom Arnold   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Amen! John Boehner, until he proves differently, is a conspirator with Obama (Boehner is aware of Obama’s lack of qualifications) to dumb-down and DEFRAUD the American people! If any of you can prove me wrong, then I welcome you to try! Tom Arnold.

53. Larry M. Meyer   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I said it BEFORE and I will say it AGAIN: ONE SINGLE WORD~~TRAITOR!!

54. A pen   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Why would you ask a man to investigate himself? There isn’t a single person of the 111th congress that can act on this issue. They were all served legal notice and none answered.

55. NUTN2SAY   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 4:13 PM

How much proof does one need to reach the conclusion that when it comes to serving and protecting the U.S. Constitution as promised by sworn oath, our elected officials are nothing more than professional perjurers to the Constitution of the United States of America! Any reference these people make regarding the Constitution is a joke to them but it makes for a good dog and pony show for the American people. “Look at us….were serving the Constitution” aren’t you happy now! It’s all a show! But, it’s a dangerous show. Come on people! If you want to return America back to the way it is supposed to be as our Founding Fathers had in mind you had better start sharpening those pitch fork points! Now you have Bill O’Reilly diminishing the U.S. Constitution! On his talking points last night he implied it was “DOPEY” of you if you think you know what the Founding Fathers had in mind. Hey! Bill! Haven’t you ever heard of the Federalist Papers? O’Reilly claims there is a problem with understanding the law. Hey! O’Reilly! That’s why records are kept! If there is a problem with understanding the law then it’s time to research and review the history books! Folks! You need to wake up and start thinking in terms of defending yourselves because your worst enemy right now is the people you have elected to represent you! WAKE UP!

56. Harry H   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Here is my letter today to Senator Roy Blunt (R-MO):

To: Senator Roy Blunt

From: Harry Hunter

Date: January 7, 2011

Senator Blunt, something remarkable happened on Jan. 6: for the first time in history the U.S. Constitution was read aloud in Congress. And when that part of Article 2, Section 1 was read which mandates that the president shall be a “natural born Citizen,” a woman in the gallery shouted out “except Obama, except Obama.” That woman spoke for me and many other informed citizens who know that, by his own admission, our putative president was born an overseas citizen of Great Britain because of his Kenyan father, Kenya then being a possession of Britain.

There is also abundant and credible evidence that Barack H. Obama II was actually born in Kenya, but that evidence is not at all necessary to disqualify Obama from the presidency. No natural born American is born with foreign citizenship, as Obama certainly was. At best Obama was born with dual citizenship, although even that is a stretch since his mother was too young to convey any U.S. citizenship at the time of his birth.

Please know that the Framers were the original “birthers.” It was people like John Jay and George Washington who deliberately, thoughtfully made it an absolute requirement that the president be a “natural born Citizen,” which is distinct from just a plain vanilla citizen and which was understood at the time to mean someone who was born in this country and had an American father. Regardless of where Obama was born, his father was not an American; therefore, Obama is not and cannot ever be eligible to be president, regardless of any election, act of Congress, or judicial evasion.

Barack Obama remains today merely a president-elect because he does not meet the constitutionally MANDATED requirements for the office, and the 20th Amendment clearly provides that Congress can and should act when an unqualified person has been elected to the presidency. Section 3 of Amendment 20 says ” if the President elect shall have failed to qualify,” Congress may by law exercise its authority by “declaring who shall then act as President . . . until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.” Clearly our Constitution says that an election alone is not enough to make anyone President. The Constitution cannot be nullified by the fraudulent election of 2008, and Congress should immediately hold hearings on the eligibility of president-elect Barack Obama.

Sincerely,

Harry Hunter

57. sky   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 1:09 PM

THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, NOW

58. Sally Hill   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM

I’m about to decide that Obama’s real father is not Obama Sr. I had wondered about this earlier on, but after reading a few recent articles on the subject, I’m convinced. I’ve decided that’s why he won’t show his long-form BC. I think somewhere down the line he amended it to say what the COLB shows, but the original shows a different father, mother, or perhaps both. But he created this romantic story about Ann & Sr. in his book and re-created it on the campaign trail and there is no going back now. It would certainly explain why he keeps getting the details of their meeting, marriage and his birth all mixed up!

That being said, I think most of Congress and the Media already know this and should both his biological parents be US Citizens, then Obama is a NBC. This would explain the fact that neither of them do any investigation. They may not know for sure who the real parents are, but it would certainly explain some things, and why the word is out that should the truth come out there will be rioting in the streets. I don’t believe that, but it’s a scare tactic they are using to try and silence the growing concern over Obama’s eligibility.

That’s just my 2 cents…which is about all it’s worth :)
    ———————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: It might very well be worth a lot more than that if it turns out that you’re right!

59. Leo Patrick Haffey   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Excellent clear and concise letter!

Who is the Soldier to whom BHO Jr. admitted that he was born in Kenya?

60. dennis   Friday, January 7, 2011 at 12:24 PM

the answer was … if … hawaii says he is qualified…..then i agree with their decision….agood errand boy you shall be….cry about that… …signed…..a team player……from ohio