TAKE ACTION TODAY
by Jim Campbell, blogging at Dangers of Allah
(Sept. 11, 2010) — This petition can be used by anyone interested to serve as boiler plate to ask their local, state and federal representatives to sponsor this as legislation.
Please send this link to your friends all over the U.S.A. It can be used as a template for city council, as well as, state, and federal government action.
PLEASE ALSO GO TO THE CONCERNED AMERICAN CITIZENS FACE BOOK PAGE AND SIGN THERE AS WELL It’s the one with the picture below.
To: Mayor Jeff Comerchero and the Honorable Members of the Temecula City Council.
As Concerned American Citizens we are deeply worried about the safety and security of our community. We believe that a dire security crisis is posed by the mis-use of the Religious Freedoms afforded by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America by organizations and/or groups of individuals as a cover and concealment for the conduct of terrorism, sedition against the United States and other crimes against humanity. We further believe that it is a clear violation of the natural laws upon which our Nation is formed to consider such barbaric activities as a Religion or any kind of Religious Practice the exercise of which is entitled to any kind of preference or protection. Accordingly, we are calling on the Mayor and City Council by legislative action and/or ballot initiative to have the following City Ordinance enacted.
“Within the City of Temecula located in the County of Riverside, State of California, United States of America, no organization, association, society or other group of individuals shall be considered to be a religion, or a religious organization, for any purpose whatsoever if it directly or indirectly advocates, promotes, endorses, encourages, sponsors, instructs, demonstrates, recruits for, trains for, or otherwise supports ANY of the following:
1. Any system of laws for governance of the people as superior to the Constitution of the United States of America, or that is, in whole or material part, in direct conflict therewith;
2. Terrorism against the United States of America or its citizens;
3. Any organization that has been designated as a terrorist organization by the United States of America.
4. Any system of laws that decriminalizes violence against women, or that diminishes the right of free speech and belief;
5. That there is, or should be, no separation between religion and government;
6. That any religion is superior to any other religion;
7. That any person is of lesser or superior value to any other person based on race, gender, national origin or religious belief;
8. That slavery is justified, or that any person must be subservient or subjugated to any other person based on race, gender, national origin, or religious belief;
9. That any person or persons should be exterminated based on their race, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or former religious belief; or
10. Barbaric and inhuman punishment for petty crimes, and other cruel and unusual punishment.”
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.