“FEAR” AND “CONFUSION,” AMONG OTHERS
by Marco Ciavolino, Trustee, Terry Lakin Action Fund, ©2017
What is remarkable about this is that all members of congress, all governors, all state attorney generals, all sheriff’s departments have received a copy of the all the investigative information on a DVD known as the “Sheriff’s Kit.” And almost all of them have been visited by those concerned about the issue. And evidence of fraud is way beyond the standards applied to other issues. See this compilation of research documents: https://www.scribd.com/lists/3166684/Birth-Certificate-Other-Obama-ID-Docs-Forged-Expert-Reports
There are many reasons why no action has been taken:
- Fear of Vast Social Unrest: Before Obama declared his candidacy the Secret Service was working on protection scenarios. Subsequently, the concern was and is that any attempt to question Obama’s role and office could result in vast, national, social unrest that would destroy cities across the US.
- Fear of a Legal Avalanche: If it was proven that in Obama’s ascent to the presidency many falsehoods were created, and that subsequently, hundreds of elected officials were aware of it, the legal response would crush our country. Nearly anything Obama touched would be challenged.
- Fear of Tipping the First Domino: Like point 2, there would be hundreds of officials whose involvement would be called into question who would be called to account for their inaction.
- Fear of Disclosure: While more conspiratorial, some have suggested, with good evidence, that the Obama organization collected and used incriminating evidence to influence the outcomes of all challenges to Obama’s Constitutional eligibility.
- Confusion about the meaning of the Natural Born Clause: The Constitution simply states, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.” While there has been much debate about the legal definition of “Natural Born,” Obama provided no proof that he met any of the legally accepted standards. What is clear is that since this clause is applied only to the office of president throughout our entire system, and clearly above and beyond other congressional, executive and judicial eligibility requirements, it was deemed very important by the founders.
- Creation of the term “Birther”: This was created by the media and rapidly was used to imply generally unfounded and conspiratorial thinking. The many individuals who are working on this issue are solid, respected researchers from a broad cross-section of our society. They should be called, “Constitutionalists” since that is all they are doing, defending the Constitution. Many of their stories are featured in Terry’s book.
- The effect of unbelievability: Those who defended Obama rapidly created the narrative of impossibility. It just could not be possible. Yet the evidence concerning this issue is so simple and clear that it leads to the “Fear of Tipping the First Domino” since any acknowledgement would lead to the inevitable investigation.
- Nearly complete avoidance by the media: Nearly all seasoned and experienced investigative reporters ignored or dismissed the issue. At that same time they pursued 100’s of other stories and issues, most of which had little impact on our country. The absence of media interest was translated into a lack of interest of the general public.
- A general lack of understanding concerning Constitutional law: Over the years our form of government has been misrepresented as a democracy, largely by the media. In fact, most people are hard pressed to describe our representative form of government with any precision. The weight and authority that the Constitution represents has been diminished to the point of irrelevance. Therefore most people just don’t see a single sentence as important.