NEW RADIO HOST CRITICAL OF OBAMA SHUT DOWN AFTER THREE-DAY DEBUT
by Sharon Rondeau
“FULL-CONTACT” began broadcasting on the iTalkus streaming platform after many months of fundraising and preparation. The same network streams Glenn Beck, Jason Lewis, Dennis Miller, Rusty Humphries, and other well-known radio show hosts.
Technical problems also prevented Rush from launching the show on Monday of last week. On Thursday, he spoke about the Benghazi terrorist attack which killed four Americans and the need for a congressional investigation.
The Post & Email spoke to Rush at approximately 12:00 EDT on Tuesday to ask if the problem had been identified as of that time.
“All they have been able to determine is that it is not originating from my network,” Rush said. “There is something that is going on in the routing of the IP addresses from which I send and receive information. I’ve spoken to some colleagues who have done the same sort of work and have had the same sort of attack.”
He said his web servers have been “hacked” before now. Rush said he questions why, after launching a show where he discusses matters which other radio show hosts will not, the system suddenly did not work on Monday morning. “They’ve determined that the problem is not on my end,” Rush told us.
Rush had no indication that anything was wrong until he attempted to begin his show at 11:00 a.m. EDT on Monday. The problems became evident when listeners reported that they were not able to hear the broadcast. He said he has spent a great deal of time on the phone with his internet provider.
Others have reported internet connections which have been cut off, suspected eavesdropping and involuntary termination of telephone calls, and hacked computers. CBS News reported in June that journalist Sharyl Attkisson’s home and work computers had been found by cybersecurity experts to have been “hacked by an unauthorized, external, unknown party on multiple occasions'” in 2012. Attkisson said that she had been researching the Benghazi terrorist attack at the time she believes the hacking began. She described the hacking as “…signs of unusual happenings for many months, odd behavior like the computers just turning themselves on at night and then turning themselves back off again.”
The Post & Email had been hacked regularly over more than two years until its move to a dedicated server with a different hosting company in February 2012.
A listener of Rush’s told us, “The perpetrators have the best hackers on this planet working for them. It’s psychological and financial sabotage to silence us.”
Last week, the FBI stated that “some of the largest players” in the hacker group Lulz Security, a spinoff of the group “Anonymous,” have been arrested after a member became an informant. Anonymous has hacked government websites, including those of the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice.
A reader of The Post & Email reported on Tuesday morning that writer Mychal Massie’s website was non-functional this morning. When we checked, the site was operating slowly but properly and displayed an open letter Massie wrote to Obama accusing him of fomenting “racial discord” and refusing to call him “president.”
Both Rush and Massie are columnists for WorldNetDaily, where Massie’s letter to Obama is posted on Tuesday.
Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose Cold Case Posse has been investigating the Obama identity/eligibility issue for nearly two years, has had four bomb threats made against sheriff’s office property or his person since April. The posse found that Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are “computer-generated forgeries” and is attempting to spur a congressional investigation into the crime.
As of press time, Rush reported “no change” in his internet situation.