Hawaii Official and Ex-Official Lie to Cover Their Tracks

DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN RAMPS UP IN RESPONSE TO DONALD TRUMP’S ASSERTIONS THAT OBAMA HAS NOT SHOWN A REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE

by Miki Booth

Dr. Chiyome Fukino lied on national TV when she said that the "Certification of Live Birth" is all a person can obtain from the Health Department. And what gave her the right to "inspect" Obama's records if they are closed by state law?

(Apr. 10, 2011) — Donald Trump is really turning the heat up on Obama’s missing birth certificate and far-left zealots have found it necessary to drag ex-Hawai’i official, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, former director of Hawaii’s Department of Health, back to the podium to recite her tale of viewing the elusive document. This time, unlike her first obtuse and lawyered-up comments, Fukino has gotten bolder since Abercrombie slipped his Obama “born in Hawaii” sentence into the 50th anniversary commemorative bill.

But the latest attempt to put out the flames has backfired and exposed some naughty children huddled in a back room playing with matches. Michael Isikoff, MSNBC’s “so-called” national investigative correspondent, was caught with Joshua Wisch, former chairman of Howard Dean’s presidential campaign in Hawaii. Now spokesman for the Hawaii attorney general’s office, Wisch apparently colluded with Fukino to validate Obama’s alleged “Certification of Live Birth.”

“What he got, everybody got,” said Fukino. “He put out exactly what everybody gets when they ask for a birth certificate.”

Not true, Dr. Fukino. When my son, Alan, requested a copy of his birth certificate he got just that—a “Certificate of Live Birth,” not the same as Obama’s. Different titles and different information. Obama’s is sorely lacking information required for obtaining a passport—Mother’s State/Country of Birth and Father’s State/Country of Birth.

Short-Form Certificate of Live Birth obtained by Alan Booth, who was born in Hawaii. The document contains a raised seal, which Obama's Certification of Live Birth did not.

It appears specific people are lining up to take a bullet for Obama. Conspiracy to defraud the American people is a serious crime and MSNBC has become the epitome of yellow journalism, brashly covering-up for Obama and the entire anti-American agenda of the socialist left. This latest cover-up attempt is laughable and speaks volumes to the desperation of the Democrat Party.

Michael Isikoff writes, “But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general’s office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of “vital records,” including an original “record of live birth” — even to the individual whose birth it records.

“It’s a Department of Health record and it can’t be released to anybody,” he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorized such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.

But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer-generated “certification of live birth” form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago.”

Not true, Mr. Wisch. A friend of mine filled out the appropriate state form and received back a “certificate of live birth” as shown below:

Long-Form Certificate of Live Birth from the state of Hawaii received in March 2011 by the requester

Enough with the lies already. You will be held accountable.

As long as the debate over Obama’s birth records drag on, we will have that much more time to inform Americans that the birth certificate doesn’t even matter. We don’t care whether he has one or not; Obama is clearly illegally occupying the office of US President since he is not by any stretch of the imagination an Article II, Section I, clause 5 “natural born Citizen” born of two citizen parents on American soil. It becomes more evident every day that his allegiance is not to the United States of America.

Truth will out.

—————————-

Editor’s Note: The Post & Email will be calling Mr. Wisch tomorrow to confront him with his false statements about obtaining vital records in Hawaii.  We will also be contacting for the third time the Health Department, Governor Neil Abercrombie, and Lt. Gov. Brian Schatz, all of whom have spokespersons who have failed to return our calls or answer our letters regarding the many contradictions evident in Obama’s birth story and documentation, or lack thereof.  The Health Department registrar, Dr. Alvin Onaka, whose stamp appears on the long-form document above, is apparently squeamish about picking up the telephone and answering our questions.

How many people will be going to jail over this massive cover-up?  And what else, other than Obama’s “records,” are they hiding?  Perhaps 50 years of defrauding the federal government?

Print Friendly

49 Responses to "Hawaii Official and Ex-Official Lie to Cover Their Tracks"

1. RacerJim   Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Welcome to the TRUTHERS Melody!

Better late than never. :-)

2. Alyssa Robinson   Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Yeah I vote for Donald Trump. He is the Man! He wins my vote. Obama you are fired!!!

3. Ticked Off Too   Monday, April 25, 2011 at 6:40 AM

Thank you for this site and this article. This information must be widely distributed. The usurper, and all those who are complicit in this crime, must be brought to justice.

4. baborn   Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 9:04 PM

And why, on the Obama’s alleged “Certification of Live Birth”, is Obama listed as the “II” and not “Jr.” which is what he is?

5. Scott   Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Either 0bama was born in Hawaii and lied about it to qualify for foreign student aid (interesting how many of his college records are not available) OR he wasn’t born in Hawaii and his college records substantiate that.

0bama’s name in Indonesia was “Barry Soetoro” (as shown on his elementary school records there) and his “agama” (religion) is shown as Islam.

The chronology and lineage of 0bama is outright confusing. He doesn’t even look like 0bama Sr. in the least bit. He looks more like Malcolm X than 0bama Sr! As we all know, his mother loved the dark men AND was a devout COMMUNIST.. Hmmm..

Even if 0bama’s COLB is authentic and he was born in Hawaii, he’s still INELIGIBLE to be president because his alleged father was NOT an American citizen!

The media should be held accountable for not properly investigating 0bama the candidate. Hell, they’re ALREADY investigating Trump!

6. Cort Wrotnowski   Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 12:31 PM

“Welcome to the club, pal.” – Bruce Willis, Die Hard

7. Jessica   Friday, April 22, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are “citizens of the United States at birth:”
    * Anyone born inside the United States *
    * Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person’s status as a citizen of the tribe
    * Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
    * Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
    * Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
    * Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
    * Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
    * A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Obama would be a natural birth citizen according to the constitution.
    ———————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: It is the position of The Post & Email that neither U.S. Code nor acts of Congress can replace by statute what was meant by the Framers when they mandated that only a “natural born Citizen” be allowed to serve as President (outside of the “grandfather clause”). What is defined above is “citizen,” but not “natural born Citizen.” It is widely believed that the term “natural born” was inserted to assure that the President and Commander-in-Chief of the military would have sole allegiance to the United States.

8. JSR   Friday, April 22, 2011 at 8:07 AM

There needs to be an organized effort to pursue this. There is so much at stake…another four years for a total of eight years built upon a deception would be inconceiveable. Any course in logic would tell you that you can’t build a solid argument based on a flawed premise….how can we believe anything Obama says? I cannot trust him. And it seems to me that knowing what doubt his silence puts in the minds of Americans would bring him to the “transparency” he promised for his administration. But for some reason he doesn’t care enough to answer the questions. If he has a plan to, in the 11th hour, produce the long-form birth certificate that will back-fire on him. Every sane individual will see it was his plan all along…the ace up his sleeve…to discredit all who questioned him. At this point I see Donald Trump as one who could push the investigation, but I think he needs to know there are a lot of people behind him in it. We should let him know if we support him in this. If proven, is the one technical detail that could be the deciding factor of his presidency.

9. KBB   Monday, April 18, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Moochelle knows he’s a fraud….she helps him.

10. James Gragg   Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 4:49 AM

The REAL “Constitutional crisis” involved here, runs far deeper than any of us currently realize. The ENTIRE administration of Obama and EVERYTHING he did becomes illegal, null & void. Which includes not one, but two Supreme Court justices, as well as “Obamacare.” AND, when one considers the broader applications of the RICO Act, to those that knew, covered it up, and continue to dissuade any FACT finding inspections of documents, about half of the Main Stream Media, and half of the Democrats in Washington will be IN JAIL! But it will NEVER get there, nothing will change, unless there are enough people ready to stand up and fight this corrupt government and its usurper-in-charge.

11. marlio   Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I certainly don’t consider Obama to be a mainstream American even if he was born here, which I don;t think he was. He was reared in foreign, Islamic countries until he was ten years old so he has the mindset of an Arab foreigner. His mind is filled with perversions of capitalist countries, which are not original to him…He had no goal of his own so he chose his father’s. I also doubt he ever expected to be chosen to run for president. I guess the only requirements now for the president are to be good-looking, (some think he is), young, and a good speaker, as well as the ability to dress well and smile at everyone. Well, if Obama can be president , anyone who fulfills these prerequisites, as well as lie well, can be president, I suppose.

12. TruthSeeker   Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 4:08 AM

Great website!

In the list of ‘THANK YOU’s, please don’t forget Joseph Farah and his staff at worldnetdaily.com.

They have been covering all the aspects of this story and in great detail for the last two and a half years. And I might add, they have been on the receiving end of an enormous amount of scorn and criticism from the MSM and the left in-general.
    ——————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: We respect WorldNetDaily’s work; however, we are attempting to build our own brand name here. We have also had our own share of scorn, libel, ridicule, and death threats as a result of our investigations. We are a small corporation but have doubled our readership in the last two months. We hope to expand our staff and capabilities as time goes on.

13. Melody Johnson   Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 2:29 AM

I can’t believe it but Chiyome Fukino and Joshua Wisch ARE LIARS! Yes, you CAN get a copy of your original certificate and YES, you do need it. I thought this birther thing was another silly conspiracy theory, until I read this, and found out that Fukino and Wisch really did lie on MSNBC. I am writing to my congressman and senators to demand an immediate investigation. I voted for Mr. Obama in 2008, and his promised hope and change never came. Now I see birth certificate BLACKMAIL as being the reason why he and his administration are actually worse than the criminal Bush administration. Just call me a newly minted BBB Bush Bashing Birther. I plan to vote TRUMP in 2012 whether he runs as rethugligan or independent.

14. THINK   Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Fantastic article! I’ve been doing my own research recently into this issue and determined that if Hawaii does in fact issue citizens certificates of live birth then I’m tending to side with the birthers. I think you’ve done a great service in recently obtaining your certificates of live birth contrary to the impression otherwise put forth by some officials that you could only obtain certifications of live birth. I think the last key to this puzzle is whether the certificate of live birth is absolutely required for certain privileges (e.g passport issuance, sensitive government positions, etc.). If so, that clinches it for me — and, I’d imagine, eventually a lot of other people. I don’t live in Hawaii and I’d be thankful to any of you who could share some insight in this regard. Thanks in advance!

15. Jena Seroski   Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Finally! I absolutely did not believe that Hawaii would not and could not produce a long form birth certificate to anyone. I have been fighting with Obama apologist regarding this issue and they have been totally willing to believe it. With this new proof, I hope to be able to end that debate as well as hope that Obama can be prevented from running in 2012 unless he provides his long form.

16. George J. Schnabel   Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 8:32 AM

I have asked my 84 year old father if he could put his hands on his birth certificate and if not could he get a replacement. his comments in both case were as it would be for most Americans of any age a definite YES. So Mr. Obama, where’s the birth certificate? Show it or admit you’ve been proven to be a liar in Chief, or Mrs. Obama, will you lose pride in this country again if your husband has been proven to be a fraud?

17. Brian   Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 3:53 AM

Thanks Miki! This is groundbreaking!

18. Texoma   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Miss Tickly did a post last month in which she compared the statements “date filed by registrar” and “date accepted by state registrar”. Obama’s COLB says “date filed by registrar” and so does the COLB in this article. Miss Tickly thinks that Obama filed a late application for birth certificate, which was never accepted – hence his COLB says “filed” and not “accepted”.

However, Alan Booth was clearly born in Hawaii, but yet his COLB says “filed” as opposed to “accepted”, and so maybe Obama’s COLB should have said “accepted”?

19. Bill Doherty   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I was adopted and went in search of my birth mother many year ago. I found a birth certificate for my half brother and a half sister. I got copies of both from the register. I eventually tracked down my birth mother, through my brother, who I had a birth certificate for. This was in the state of Massachusetts. I also got copies of my mother marriage license, her birth certificate, her divorce records: everything I needed to put the puzzle together. All in all, I found 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Turns out my older brother served in the US Marines, as did I. My younger brother was a cop and I was also one at the time I found my birth mother. Why would Hawaii be so restrictive? Do they want to be Las Vegas, what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii?
    ——————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: God bless you for that exhaustive search, sir. Hawaii is not nearly as restrictive as they reported over the weekend. Anyone born in Hawaii can obtain a short-form and long-form birth certificate, and they know it. The lying and disinformation coming from that state are astounding.

20. MichaelN   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 3:30 PM

@ SapphireSunday

Yes, I think you hit the nail on the head.

i.e. the records on file with HDoH are not ‘certificates’ within the the meaning of HRS 338-13

Futhermore it is worth noting that a CoLB is a ‘part thereof’ and excluded from being ‘considered for all purposes the same as the original’.

I still think though, that the CoLB is a fake and was not issued by HDoH

(note the ‘contents’ which must mean ALL the contents, because of the mention of ‘part thereof’)

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.

(b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.

(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

21. Greg Goss   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 2:14 PM

It is actually a better thing to have her COLB posted because now you can clearly see that even the paper that was used for Obama is standard copy paper. Much thicker. You can clearly see the raised seal as it shadows the light when scanning, unlike the COLB first published by Obama. I am sure Miki can attest to the fact that these papers are very thin.

22. robert pine   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 1:46 PM

well…if they looked into it obama applied for student aid as a foreign student also…

23. AuntieMadder   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Obama – ‘I Was Born In Kenya’ Video A Fake
    Exclusive to Rense.com
    By Devvy
    10-12-10
    (snip)
    That video has 1,868,292 views. The problem is, parts of it are fake. Right below the video is a little box which reads:
    “The video starts out with some content from obamasnippets.com, which, of course is contrived. And yet, there seems to be a synthetic truth about what the president says…”

That video clip needs to pass into obscurity.

24. Dennis Varnau   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:43 PM

In Ohio, failure to produce the record of a legitimate request is a $1000 fine against the agency failing to deliver such record. A recent Ohio Supreme Court case held that a county office was liable $1000/each for hundreds of records it failed to properly produce to the requestor. Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor said the holding was hard to personally stomach because of the hardship on the county coffers, but the law had to be upheld. The system needs thousands more judges like her on the bench. She essentiall said that if the law was too harsh in its application, then corrective action should properly sought through the legislative branch, not the court.

25. AuntieMadder   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:35 PM

You’re not stupid but a lot of people are as is evidenced by the number of comments posted to news reports and blog posts in which the writers state as fact that only the short-form Certification of Live Birth can be obtained from the Hawaii Dept of Health, even to those requesting records of their own birth!

26. SapphireSunday   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Toria, great point! I forgot all about how Lingle claimed that Obama’s records weren’t given any special treatment. They obviously were.

Whatever documents Fukino saw in that bound book at the HDOH might be nothing more than information (or affidavits) provided to the HDOH in the hope that the information would be accepted and a birth certificate issued–such as a partially completed birth registration that’s pending supplementary proof. Could it be that these documents were NOT accepted as proof of the birth, so no actual birth certificate was ever issued?

So they keep these documents on file in this book until supplementary evidence establishes beyond a doubt that the “facts” in the documents are true, but perhaps at this point they’ve never been authenticated. The original birth certificate might be a consular record of birth abroad or a Kenyan, Canadian, Indonesian, or other foreign birth certificate. Many say that a child born abroad to US citizen(s) who receives a consular birth record is considered a natural born (or native) citizen. That’s disputed, but it might be enough for Fukino to make the claim.

So is this is a bound book of pending registrations that were never investigated and found to be true? This may be why their laws (if that’s true) contain no provision for copying and releasing these types of documents to the public.

The AG disinformation officer said, “Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied.”

Now since his next (reported) sentence says that Obama could visit the records and look at them, but not copy them, this might be further obfuscation. They changed their law, iirc, about allowing access to records. People can go in person to look but NOT copy/photograph/scan. However, their laws DO allow the HDOH to copy and release copies of documents like long form birth certificates. That’s a fact.

If that wasn’t what was behind Wisch’s clever parsing–that the VIEWER himself can’t make a copy–then maybe “such records” refers to affidavits and supplementary documents filed with the HDOH but never authenticated.

27. RacerJim   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:07 PM

The Department of Hawaii Home Lands also changed what it would accept as a “Primary Document” (evidence of being a native-born Hawaiian) in mid-2009 (if memory serves) from only a Hawaii “Certificate of Live Birth” to include a Hawaii “Certification of Live Birth” as well, with the caveat that the latter requires additional supporting official documention of family geneology.

28. B Steadman   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:05 PM

— Of course, any Trump demand to Fukino for producing a sworn declaration should include several obvious and necessary extensions on her MSNBC interview statements. These especially should include her declaration that the alleged BHO ‘long-form’ BC she claims to have seen, certifies that he was actually born in Hawaii!

29. B Steadman   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 11:03 AM

I’m GLAD to see the reported comments by Dr. Chiyome Fukino recorded in the 4/10/11 MSNBC article by Isikoff.

Thankfully, the challenge to Mr. Trump is now VERY CLEAR, as is the direction he must now take in this critical battle! Trump MUST have his people on the ground in Hawaii contact Fukino and DEMAND that she record those same statements in a legal, signed and notorized DECLARATION.

If she does this, which I doubt, we will need to decide on how to proceed from that point.

However, if she refuses, TRUMP NEEDS TO IMMEDIATELY EXERT ALL THE FORCE HE HAS TO EXPOSE HER AND/OR MSNBC AS LIARS AND FACILITATORS OF ‘OBAMA THE USURPER’!

30. jtx   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Thomas Morato:

HI did change the wording intentionaly (in 2008/9 if memory serves) from “Certification” to “Certificate”.

I believe this was likely done to confuse those gullible to not notice since by that time it was becoming clear that the two documents were different things and the change gave people like Fukino an “out” (in their mind) to say what she just said to the NBC crowd that the currrent COLB (Certificate rather than Certification) is what “everyone” gets – a baldfaced lie!

IOW – it’s a trick that the fraudsters odpe will keep them out of jail and Obama in an office for which he has never shown himself to be legally qualified. More of the lies and word-warping trickery.

31. Ann Cray   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Isn’t the video of Obama saying with his own mouth, in his own words, that he is not a United States Citizen, enough. What more do you need?? It came out of his own mouth!
    ——————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: That video is most likely a fake.

32. Katie   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Sharon – your site just got a nice plug from Jack Cashill on the Peter Boyles am radio show in Denver. (www.KHOW.com)

Jack mentioned Miki Booth’s efforts and said your site was a worthwhile one to check out. Thought you’d like to know.
    ——————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: Thank you for letting me know!

33. Bob1943   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 7:08 AM

“Miki Booth says:
    Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:37 PM
    Alan’s long form is on the way. They both cost $10. You have to make clear that you want the long form.”

Are you sure they are going to send it now? When was it mailed? I would say you need to keep a very close eye on your mailbox!!
    ———————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: I believe what Miki means is that the long-form BC has been ordered and will be tracking the amount of time it takes for the HDOH to issue it. This should be very interesting.

34. Toria   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 5:04 AM

I have a question for the Party of Democrats, since history shows you have to sign you agree to the bill before you can see what is in it! What is your understanding of a Natural Born Citizen when the fact is, Barack H. Obama Sr. was Not a citizen of the United States, Stanley Ann Dunham was underage, no proof they are the parents, no proof they had lived in the United States for a year prior to the birth in what country was that birth anyway. Also consider the Adoption to Lo Lo Soetoro, IF an adoption took place, wasn’t a New Birth Certificate Issued, as most adopted children and was his name changed. What is his legal name, I am unclear on that one too. Same as, who is this man we know nothing about.

Bottom line is this: What ever paper materializes now, after years of concealing and spinning to hide documents the paper and contents will have to be authenticated by several unbiased document experts. I have no doubt ‘they’ are now cooking and concocting a new brew and by 2012 will announce “We Found It”!

In the Words of The Donald, quote “YOU’RE FIRED”.

Which is more disgusting: the Liars or those that allow it to continue?

35. Toria   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 4:37 AM

What Fukino, MSNBC, Lingle or any of these people are recently saying to Mr. Trump is the same identical spin for 3 years now. Dr. Fukino statement is very carefully crafted. NOTE refers to a long form birth certificate, now claims to have a doctor, however this birth certificate is from WHAT Country or State, what kind of Race is African, but basically there is some document on file in Hawaii. This Joshua Wisch latest spin is old news.

Does not say he was born in Hawaii or even has a Hawaiian birth certificate, just that his original birth certificate is on file. We do not doubt this, as under the same law Dr. Fukino states, allows for a Certificate of Live Birth to be issued to the child of a resident of Hawaii who was born out of the state. This “loophole” allows for foreign birth certificates to be registered. This original birth certificate may very well be a Kenyan birth certificate, or one that states a home birth. AP is intentionally misleading the public, by assuming the original birth certificate is a Hawaiian birth certificate.

There is one small problem with this statement, as you can see that it was issued on October 31, 2008. However, Governor Linda Lingle did in fact treat this record differently, for 5 days prior to this statement by Dr. Fukino, the Governor sealed his birth record.
    Question: Why did Hawaii issue a Certificate of Live Birth, if he wasn’t born in Hawaii.

Answer: Hawaii did not issue Obama a Certificate of Live Birth, they issued him a Certification of Live Birth. In fact his sister Maya Soetoro-Ng, born in Indonesia, also possesses a Certification of Live Birth from Hawaii. The Hawaiian government itself states that a Certification of Live Birth is less accurate than a Certificate of Live Birth.

I Still Do Not Have The Answer to: Who Vetted Obama/Soetoro with what document? Did the Hawaii Democratic Party back date the official Nomination Candidate form?

36. debra   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 3:33 AM

I am going to request copies of my 2 sons’ long-form birth certificates from Hawaii tomorrow and see what I get. I will specifically request the LONG FORM and pay the $10. I must note that I currently have both of their long forms from the state of Hawaii already, but got them right after birth and additional copies in the 90’s for travel outside of the USA. I have also had the chance to view my cousins and a few friends Hawaiian BC’s and they are all long form and they all look the same basically and have the same info no matter the decade.

As for those announcements, they are automatically printed by the newspaper after receipt from the department of health regardless of which type of certificate is generated after a verified birth or reported birth. My son’s showed up in the paper without my or my family having requested, so I know this to be fact. I have called the paper, which both merged years ago, and they confirmed that.

So, I don’t know if he was born in Hawaii or not, but something is extremely fishy. It stinks even more when you consider all the other elements such as SSN, etc. Not to mention his and his minions’ scrubbing and sealing of his life documents and those of his entire family. I love that the apparently false selective service info may be his nail in the coffin by allowing his SSN, which isn’t even his, to be shown. It is hard to cover up everything and they were bound to mess up somewhere. This latest attempt to trick the public about what is and what isn’t available in regards to BC’s is only making things worse. Can’t wait to see him go down and take a heck of a lot of people with him.

37. gaim   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Then there was this statement of hers in July 2009 :

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai’i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

Now she knows full well, as Director of the DOH, that it is against state law to reveal what is in a person’s record (after all, that is what she has been hiding behind these past few years). By saying that he was born in Hawaii, she is revealing what is in his record – VIOLATING state law, UNLESS, OF COURSE, that is NOT what is in his record and she is just lying. Now lying isn’t a crime (unless done under oath -which this statement is not (I wonder if she would say the same thing under oath?))

So you have to ask yourself, would she, as Director, reveal what was in a record, KNOWING that it is a crime to do so, or just tell a lie – not a crime – in order to cover her tracks from previous statements she had made? I think the answer is obvious.

38. PorkRoll   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 1:43 AM

39. PorkRoll   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 1:41 AM

40. Carla Bell   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Whomever in his life heard of a state that would not give a requester born in that state a copy of his or her birth certificate…They actually think they can get away with lies like this. We are not stupid. Most people need a copy of their birth certificate to conduct personal business these days. They really need to come up with a better story.

41. Thomas Morato   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Wait one second…

When did Hawaii change the title of the short form from “Certification of Live Birth” as indicated on Obama’s 2007 online forged document to “Certificate of Live Birth” on Alan Booth’s short form shown here?

Link to Obama’s “no state seal” forged 2007 COLB…

Did I miss something along the way? Did they change the title sometime after 2007 with all the certificate/certification wording controversy? Has any Hawaiian citizen that we know of ever posted a real short form released in JUN 2007 or anytime during 2007 to compare the forms Hawaii was actually releasing back then?

42. AuntieMadder   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Thank you, Miki Booth, for this response to Fukino’s interview with MSNBC. And I thank you and Mrs Rondeau for preparing and posting it so quickly. Same-day service can’t be beat.
    ————————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: It doesn’t always work that way, but this rebuttal had to go out.

43. Glenda Caldwell   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:38 AM

In December I went to the office of Vital Statistics in Florida and paid ten dollars and had a signed, sealed certified copy of mine in less than ten minutes. I also got a copy of my son’s for him who happens to be forty-one years old. Whom do they think they are kidding? This is the United States, not some Foreign Country.

44. Retired Intelligence Officer   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:36 AM

You really need to get these copies and your soon-to-be-son’s long-form to Trump so he can pull them out on a MSM network doing an interview and send them into shock as well as the White House. I would encourage you to do this immediately. It looks as if it will be an interesting week.

RIO

45. natural born citizen party   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:35 AM

Mr. Trump and Mr. Strunk should draft federal statute called the “Natural Born Citizen Act” for passage in congress as soon as this 2008 election treason cover-up fiasco finally is exposed. Hawaii in particular will be sentenced to 25 years under the act as a DOJ enforcement zone i.e. “covered” state requiring pre-clearance of all future POTUS/CINC state ballots in regards to candidate eligibility. This new federal act or statute will serve as an appropriate long term remedy and / or penalty to this state officer sanctioned treason attempt.

46. Vic   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Thank you, Thank you for this investigative reporting!!! Thank you for the truth and I surely hope all these people get prosecuted!!

THANK YOU D. TRUMP

THANK YOU DR. J. CORSI

THANK YOU P. BERG, ESQ.

THANK YOU, MIKI BOOTH! – YOU ARE ADDED TO THIS FINE LIST.

47. Miki Booth   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:37 PM

48. California Birther/Dualer/Doubter   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:25 PM

By the way, I’d like to ask Miki why her son got the short form and her friend the long one. Was it because her son did not have to pay anything to get his, while her friend had to pay for the longer version?

49. California Birther/Dualer/Doubter   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Miki as usual does a great job lowering the boom on Obama’s Obfuscators. I, too, fired back with the following response when the MSNBC article was forwarded to me:

I see your Chiyome Fukino and raise you Sharon Rondeau, whose piece at the following link rebuts four of the five points of contention — that Obie’s long-form birth certificate actually exists (then why has Hawaii’s new governor, a b…uddy of Obie’s, not been able to find it?), that the short-form certification of live birth that Obie’s peeps have posted on the Internet is what everyone gets, that the Hawaii Department of Health can’t release “vital records” or even photocopies of them, and that Joshua Wisch noted that the public index of vital records shows Obie as having been born in the state: http://tinyurl.com/6j9haen

As for the fifth and last point, in which Fukino asks why Hawaii’s former Republican Gov. Linda Lingle would hold out on a big secret and help Obie, the “King of the Birthers” Andy Martin wrote that she “carried water for Obama and helped elect him in 2008. [She] helped stick us with the clown in the White House. [She has] continued to conceal his birth certificate to defraud the American people and to allow a political fraud to reside in the White House. … ” From: http://tinyurl.com/6gtv3gt