TERMINATE THE CORRUPT PERMANENT POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT
by Lawrence Sellin, ©2011
(Nov. 14, 2011) — I believe:
1. The U.S. government has been hijacked by a coalition of greedy financiers and corrupt politicians and is no longer a government of the people, by the people and for the people.
2. Public officials are servants of the American people, but they have made themselves kings and tyrants over us. We have elective despotism.
3. Attacks by Democrats and the mainstream media on the modern Tea Party resemble the abuse British Tories hurled at American Patriots during the Revolution.
4. Barack Hussein Obama is, according to the U.S. Constitution an illegal President, who has committed felonies both before and after occupying the White House and has violated the President’s oath of office.
5. There is, in fact, no indisputable evidence that Barack Obama was actually born anywhere or much about his personal history that cannot be challenged. The lack of knowledge about Obama is unparalleled in U.S. history. Nevertheless, a conspiracy of silence is maintained and a deliberate misinformation campaign is conducted by the Republican and Democrat Parties and the mainstream media.
6. All those who have sworn an oath of office to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, but have remained silent about Obama’s criminal Presidency have violated their oaths and should be removed from their positions.
7. The leaders of the Democrat and Republican Parties are complicit in a cover-up of Obama’ criminal Presidency, have promoted a weakening of the Constitution and, as a result, have consistently thwarted the will of the American people.
8. The United States is at an historical crossroad. The corruption and criminality in Washington, D.C. is unprecedented. With the assent of the Republican Party leadership, Obama and the far left, hopelessly corrupt Democrat Party are leading our country down a path to national suicide. They must be stopped at all costs.
9. If ordinary Americans do not band together, take a stand now to restore the Constitution and return the government to the people, our republic may be lost forever.
1. A strict constructionist interpretation of the Constitution, especially:
Article II, Section I, Clause 5
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Article II, Section I, Clause 8 (President’s unique oath of office)
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Amendment 1 – Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Amendment 2 – Right to Bear Arms.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Amendment 10 – Powers of the States and People.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
2. The immediate removal of the usurper Obama from the White House and declaring all laws signed and appointments made by him to be null and void.
3. A declaration that Sharia law is incompatible with the U.S. Constitution and should be made illegal.
4. Strict enforcement of current immigration laws and securing our borders.
5. Strictly enforcing Equal Opportunity against discriminatory practices including affirmative action and diversity policies.
6. Congressional term limits of 12 years maximum; 6 terms for Representatives and 2 terms for Senators or 3 terms as a Representative plus one term as a Senator. Members of Congress should have no special pensions or benefits and should be subjected to the same laws as ordinary citizens.
For example, CBS’s 60 Minutes exposed both Republican and Democrat members of Congress making stock trades that would have been investigated if they were not members of Congress.
A new book, “Throw Them All Out” by Peter Schweizer describes how Washington politicians act on inside information to personally enrich themselves.
7. Individual and corporate flat taxes to eliminate the Internal Revenue Service and corporate lobbyists.
8. Declaring English as the official language of the United States.
9. Rejecting political correctness as an infringement of the rights guaranteed under the First Amendment.
10. Rejecting multiculturalism as contrary to the American principle of E pluribus Unum.
11. Energy and financial independence freeing our foreign policy from overseas control.
Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He receives hate mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.