If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
WHY BLM RIOTERS GET AWAY WITH TURNING OUR STREETS INTO WEAPONS OF WAR
by Linda Jordan, ©2020
(Sep. 23, 2020) — Short answer. Because Democrat politicians make sure they can get away with it.
“A sniper is only a coward, not a hero; and an uncontrolled or uncontrollable mob is only a voice of madness, not the voice of the people.” Robert Kennedy
Roads are the weapon of choice for BLM and Antifa mobs. They are the conduit through which all of their disruption and violence flow, including arson, assaulting police officers, refusing to disperse, beating innocent citizens, murdering people, attacking drivers in cars, destroying buildings and statues, looting businesses, threatening people in their homes, in stores and at restaurants, and holding drivers and passengers hostage on every road they block.
The lawless commerce that the rioters engage in is dependent upon access to the streets.
We have laws, in every state, against the obstruction of streets, sidewalks and freeways, even if you are engaged in a free speech rally or protest. (1) Enforcing them should have been our first line of defense against BLM rioters. If you shut down the roads to the mob and the goods they trade in, violence and terrorism will be greatly diminished. So why haven’t these laws been enforced? Because Democrats at large, and in the cities where riots flourish, don’t want the violence to end, at least not until after the election. Provided they win. If they don’t win, the violence will continue.(2) Democrats share two common goals with BLM rioters: get President Donald Trump out of office (3) and destroy America as we know it. (4) They need the chaos that BLM provides to try and break the will of the American people.
“Passion is the mob of the man, that commits a riot upon his reason.” William Penn
Police departments, in riot cities controlled by Democrats, have not been encouraged to vigorously uphold the law against BLM rioters. “Passive policing” and “de-escalation” are the buzz words mayors use when directing the approach they want cops to take with “peaceful protestors,” aka mobs. (5) Officers are forced to let rioters take the streets and freeways. (6) In spite of this “hands-off” mandate there are times when cops still try to do their job. Rioters are warned to disperse as well as about the possibility of getting injured if they don’t, and then they scream bloody murder when they are thrown to the ground and arrested, as if they never saw it coming. (7) Police have been forbidden from employing less lethal riot-control methods, forcing them to use impact munitions and physical force to disperse the rioters. (8) When rioters are arrested they are rarely prosecuted by city or county prosecutors. The cops catch them; the prosecutors release them. (9) Most are released without bail, but if bail has been set Democrats have collected millions of dollars to pay it. (10) Kamala Harris has donated to the bail fund. (11) Pro bono lawyers are on speed dial ready to provide legal aid including Perkins Coie, the law firm Barack Obama has used for many years. (12) (13)
“Mobs in their emotions are much like children, subject to the same tantrums and fits of fury.” Euripides
There is a pattern, repeated in all of these riot cities, that reveals a plan. Terrorize Americans who oppose BLM Marxists and the radical left until they cower to the demands of the mob. Obey them or their wrath will continue and it will even get worse. (14)
Instead of the ballot box, Democrats and BLM are using violence, fear and intimidation to bring about the political change they want. That is the very definition of terrorism.(15)
“Mobs and dictators were made for each other, and when mobs appear, dictators will soon flourish.” Jaron Lanier
From The New York Post, in 2015 “Opal Tometi, [BLM co-founder], was hobnobbing with Venezuela’s Marxist dictator Nicolás Maduro, of whose regime she wrote: “In these last 17 years, we have witnessed the Bolivarian Revolution champion participatory democracy and construct a fair, transparent election system recognized as among the best in the world.” Millions of Venezuelans suffering under Maduro’s murderous misrule presumably couldn’t be reached for comment.
Attorney General William Barr was right when he recently called out Democrat politicians in New York, Portland and Seattle for aiding and abetting these domestic terrorists who have waged war against our cities and our country for over 100 days. (16) These so-called civil servants are engaged in sedition or are supporting an insurrection. Take your pick.
“Individuals have morals, mobs have appetites.” Rachel Caine
Here are a few of BLM’s demands. There are hundreds of them; they are insatiable. (17)
- Replace our form of government with a Marxist amalgam.
- Abolish the police [because 800,000 law enforcement officers are racist and are murdering innocent, unarmed black people every day].
- End the war on black people.
- Reparations for past and continuing harms.
- Divestment from institutions that criminalize, cage and harm black people and investment in the education, health and safety of black people.
- Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.
- Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.
- Independent black political power.
- Abolish prisons.
- Give public land to black and brown people.
- End the nuclear family [The village will raise the children].
(1) Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 – Conspiracy Against Rights
Title 18, U.S.C., Section 245 – Federally Protected Activities
18 U.S. Code § 231. Civil Disorders
© Intentionally obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic without lawful authority;
(2) “And everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop….They’re not gonna stop before election day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after election day. And that should be – everyone should take note of that.” Kamala Harris August 31, 2020
@JoeBiden Does anyone believe there will be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?
(4) Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’
June 25, 2020 “We actually do have an ideological frame, myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers, we are trained Marxists.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp9L0tkSoCc
“That same year, (2015) [BLM founder] Opal Tometi was hobnobbing with Venezuela’s Marxist dictator Nicolás Maduro, of whose regime she wrote: “In these last 17 years, we have witnessed the Bolivarian Revolution champion participatory democracy and construct a fair, transparent election system recognized as among the best in the world.” Millions of Venezuelans suffering under Maduro’s murderous misrule presumably couldn’t be reached for comment.”
“If this country doesn’t give us what we want then we will burn down the system and replace it. All right. And I could be speaking figuratively, I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation,” BLM leader in New York. [Given all the arson rioters have engaged in over the last three months I’m gonna take him literally.]
(5) “As has been established across decades of civil disturbances, it is police passivity that emboldens mobs. When the cops stand by, or don’t show up or, even worse, run away, it is a permission slip for destruction….Back in 1970, in his classic book on domestic unrest, “The Riotmakers,” Eugene Methvin identified police absence or pullback as the accelerant on riots. It was a huge factor in the Watts riots in 1965.”
“In fact, passive policing at violent demonstrations has become a point of pride for the Portland Police Bureau. At the first public panel on demonstrations last year, key decision-makers in the PPB said they instruct officers to leave the area of a demonstration if their presence is considered an “agitation” to protesters.”
July 24, 2020 Email from Captain Ron Mead, Washington State Patrol: “As you have likely read by now, the Seattle City Council has removed the ability of SPD to use the crowd control munitions they’ve previously had and are common in modern day crowd control starting Sunday. This has forced them to reassess how (and even if) they deploy officers in protests and how they manage crowds, particularly those crowds that become violent. They are literally in a no win situation.”
(6) Question to Washington State Patrol from KIRO radio: “We need to hear from the chief on why the tactics have changed. In the past, WSP would never allow protesters on the freeway. Now, WSP is allowing this illegal action every night.” 6/22/20 I found this in response to a public records request I made to WSP. After extensive research I have never seen a directive from Governor Jay Inslee to WSP to keep “protestors” off the freeway. In this author’s educated opinion, Inslee (vying for a spot in the Biden administration) does not object to the rioters accessing the freeway at will. At least not until after the election. If Biden wins. WSP, against their sworn oath and standard procedure, started shutting down the interstate for the rioters. So comfortable were the occupiers with this practice that on July 4, 2020 they went on to the freeway at 12:17 AM, ordered pizza to be delivered to the freeway, parked three of their cars across all the southbound lanes (needed a bumping sound system) and proceeded to have a dance party. At 1:40 AM an unsuspecting driver came upon them. He swerved to miss the lethal barricade of cars, hit two rioters. One of them died. After three months and a horrific death WSP is still allowing them to occupy I-5. The average number of rioters who show up to block the freeway is around 30-50.
July 24, 2020 email from WSP Captain Ron Mead: “Following the tragedy with the two protestors being struck on I-5 the early morning of July 4th we changed our stance back to the position we had always held in not allowing protest activity to occur on I-5, and intended to arrest them for Disorderly Conduct should they choose to use the freeway again…. Then as luck would have it, July 22nd ~ a large group attempted to access NB I-5 from Olive Way after looting and rioting on Capitol Hill but those attempts were thwarted by SPD and our ramp response teams….As you have likely read by now, the Seattle City Council has removed the ability of SPD to use the crowd control munitions they’ve previously had and are common in modern day crowd control starting Sunday. This has forced them to reassess how (and even if) they deploy officers in protests and how they manage crowds, particularly those crowds that become violent. They are literally in a no win situation. We too are under similar restrictions…All this brings me to sharing that effective immediately we are reverting back to the freeway closure plan we had in place up to July 3rd. [allow rioters to occupy the freeway] I realize this goes against what I messaged to you and the public following the two pedestrians being struck. And I also recognize that we cannot “guarantee” public safety using this strategy and the tragedy of July 4th proves that. But with large and violent protests expected this weekend, your safety both personally and professionally comes first.”
(8) From: Postman, David (GOV)
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 4:53 PM
To: Batiste, John (email@example.com) <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Daugherty, Bret D. (MIL) <Bret.Daugherty@mil.wa.gov>; Kathryn Leathers (email@example.com) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: judge bans tear gas, etc
Please see story on court decision just issued. Until further notice, the governor believes state agencies should adhere to the same restrictions during the time of the TRO.
(14) “In fact, BLM activists are willing to “burn the country down” if their goals aren’t met through voting or other civil political debate.”
(15) “Terrorism is defined as the systematic use or threatened use of violence to intimidate a population or government and thereby effect political, personal, religious, or ideological change. Terrorist attacks are designed to influence the broader society by causing mayhem, killing innocent people, taking hostages, and creating fear.”
(16) September 21, 2020 “ The Justice Department on Monday designated New York, Portland and Seattle “anarchist jurisdictions,” setting up a move to revoke federal funding. DOJ said the cities “have permitted violence and destruction of property to persist and have refused to undertake reasonable measures to counteract criminal activities.”