WITH READER AND PATRIOT NEIL TURNER!
January 23, 2012
23 Jan 2012 – 7:30 pm PST
BREAKING: The Rodger Hedgecock Show; 6:00 – 9:00 pm EST (www.RodgerHedgecock.com) 877-847-6437 (January 23, 2012)
At ~ 4:20 pm PST (hour 2), Rodger began talking about how we know nothing about Obama; no one knew him at Columbia (e.g., George Stephanopoulos and Wayne Allyn Root – supposed classmates); etc. etc., and why doesn’t the media ask these questions?
Here’s the replay of Hour 2:
I called in and told the screener that I wanted to answer Rodger’s question about why there were no records of Obama at Columbia. I was put on at 5:05 pm PST (at the beginning of hour 3) (5:00 – 12:00 minutes of the broadcast).
Below I will summarize what I covered:
1. I participated in research that discovered Obama never attended Columbia and heard the testimony of Wayne Allyn Root saying that he never attended school there with him.
2. I told Roger: You will have the answer to all your questions at a hearing in an Atlanta, GA courthouse, on Thursday, 26 January (‘I’ve heard about that’, said Rodger, ‘but I don’t think it’s going anywhere’), where Judge Malihi has subpoenaed all those missing records. There will be three cases heard, telling us why there are no records (we don’t need Obama to be there), and determining whether a private individual (not ‘President’) named Obama should have his name on the GA Ballot as a candidate for the Office of President: ‘Article II says that ‘no person, except a natural born Citizen,… shall be eligible for the Office of President’.
3. (Rodger then said we can be pretty sure that he was born in Hawaii, because they would not have put the announcement in the newspapers in anticipation of his running for president 48 years later).
‘Not so’, said I. The announcement that was published (if it was, in fact, actually published) in two newspapers was exactly the same, so they came from one ‘report’.
Also, you must be aware that someone born anywhere in the world could get a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth – simply by someone who lived in Hawaii reporting a birth (anywhere in the world). Imagine, if you will, a proud grandma being told by her daughter that she just gave birth to a son (e.g., in Kenya). That would not be a ‘future president’ conspiracy; it would simply be a proud grandma announcing the birth of her new grandson. The address of the announcement was the grandmother’s address.
4. (Rodger asked where can we get information on the live streaming of the Court Hearing).
Go to www.TPATH.org for links and full details.
5. (Rodger asked, ‘Do you have a website’?)
Go to www.ObamaBallotChallenge.com.
Thank you, Caller (cut off phone line).
Rodger: “He sounded like he knew what he was talking about.”
Here is the replay of Hour 3: (5:00 – 12:00 minutes of the broadcast)
So the word is now out on national radio. Put it to use: make short audio clips of Rodger’s and my comments (or send it out with the links and the timing of Rodger’s and my comments on the air); post it on your websites; and get folks to start calling in to Rodger’s show. He sounds ready to ‘blow the whistle’ on the Greatest Fraud of the Centuries.
In Liberty and In Truth.
Neil B. Turner
Citizens for the Constitution
Editor’s Note: When posting audio clips from Rodger Hedgecock’s show on your blogs and websites, please make sure to provide a link back to Hedgecock’s website to avoid any copyright infringement.
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.