Update: Orly Taitz Files Emergency Motion to Show Cause in Hawaii

HEALTH DEPARTMENT APPARENTLY REFUSES ACCESS TO ORIGINAL BIRTH DOCUMENT by Sharon Rondeau (Aug. 8, 2011) — Attorney Orly Taitz has filed an emergency motion in the U.S. District Court in Honolulu, HI to compel the Health Department Director, Loretta Fuddy, to produce the document ordered by subpoena on July 5, 2011. Page 2 of the […]

83% Say Time for Everyone in D.C. to Go!

CAN AMERICANS FIND A “COMMON CAUSE” TO EFFECT CHANGE? by JB Williams, ©2011 (Aug. 8, 2011) — Less than three years after the Obama Revolution seized control of Washington, DC, only 17% of Americans believe that Washington DC represents them. The other 83% agree that it is time for everyone in Washington, DC to find new […]

Update: Birther Summit Open Challenge to General Colin Powell

FOR RELEASE AFTER 9AM (EASTERN) MONDAY, 8/8/11 Contact: Dean C. Haskins 202.241.3648 dean@birthersummit.org Posted: August 8, 2011 © 2011 The Birther Summit Dear General Powell: It was reported in May of this year that you told South Carolina State University’s 400 graduates that you particularly enjoyed a recent event: “. . . when President Obama […]

Mission Accomplished Dutiful Soldiers

IN LOVING MEMORY OF AMERICA’S SOLDIERS & NAVY SEALS WHO WENT TO “GLORY” IN AFGHANISTAN! by Patra Minocha, ©2011 Mission accomplished “Dutiful Soldiers”! Be at Peace, Your Mission is done. You’ve been deployed up to Heaven, to spend Eternity with the Son! Your strength made Patriots stand proud! Your boldness brought deliverance & peace. Your valiant […]