Update: State Department to be Sued over Obstruction of Obama’s Mother’s Records…Again

Does Barack Hussein Obama II have one of these?

One Response to "Foreign Birth Certification"

  1. drkate   Monday, May 23, 2011 at 2:02 PM

    What is this foreign birth record…and for who?
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: Capt. Barnett could tell you more, but she said it is a certificate of birth given to U.S. citizens who are born abroad when an American citizen parent reports the birth to the foreign embassy. I will ask her for further information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.