by Cody Robert Judy, ©2017
(Mar. 31, 2017) — A great many authors, writers, and commentators have misrepresented Birthers or Article II. Patriots steadfast on defending, protecting, and preserving the qualifications of the Office of the President, Commander-in-Chief, and head of the Executive Branch of the U.S. Government.
While there may of course be alternative Birthers, this author and 3X Presidential Candidate with some 15 Federal and State Court Cases across the Nation would like to notice the Standard applications of The Birther in respect for the Law, Evidence, and Facts in harmony for Truth recognized by much bigger testimonies of Time and Nature then that of personalities that come and go as today’s wind in four to eight years according to identitarian politics.
Hillary Clinton used the Birther Claim as a leverage anchor against Donald Trump repeatedly in the 2016 Election, and she lost. If anything attest to the validity of the issue as a Constitutional Standard it can be argued it wasn’t the frosting decorating Hillary Clinton’s inauguration.
Cody Robert Judy is the only Presidential Candidate in America who has a “Bi-Partisan” Record in Federal Courts filed to protect the “natural born Citizen” Clause for the Office of President. The 49 year old 2016 Democratic Presidential Candidate has 15 Civil Actions in Court since 2008 that included McCain and Obama. [Source].
It would be impossible and irresponsible to corral every Birther into the personal narrative of “opposition to Barack Obama” as it would be to exclude every unqualified Presidential Candidate who was Republican, such as John McCain, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal and others in history as Chester Arthur who made the Office for a term home with an assassination and some cover-up as Chester’s father a British Subject became a U.S. Citizen after 1843 making his son a British Subject at the time of his birth in 1829 and a dual citizen at the time of his birth unqualified for the Office of President which he inherited unlawfully after the assassination of President James Garfield.
Top Ten List of Birther Facts
1- The Office of the President is reserved for those who pass a two tier test: A. born in the United States, (unless you were an Original Citizen at the time of the Adoption of the U.S. Constitution) combining with B. those who are children of Parents who are at the time of the Birth U.S. Citizens, (unless you were an Original Citizen at the time of the Adoption of the U.S. Constitution).
2- The Laws of Nature rather than the laws of men govern or testify of the evidence of facts regarding the recipe for a [natural born Citizen]. Congress has the right of [naturalization or Adoption of Citizens] but has no authority over the process of nature’s Time required for a [natural born Citizen] void of recognized foreign allegiance by place or parent.
4. That the race, color, or gender of a person has nothing to do with the circumstances of qualifying as a [natural born Citizen] ie. Born in the United States to United States Citizens.
5- That any Nation has a right to define the Time period required to meet the Standard of Leadership Qualifications distinct towards the responsibility of positions that present themselves unequal or tiered.
6. That the [natural born Citizenship] requirement for the Office of the President is not the requirement set for Representatives and Senators distinctly [Citizen], unless you were an Original [Citizen] at the time of the Adoption of the U.S. Constitution.
7. That the U.S. Constitution was a new Jurisdiction of Law Adopted by the Union of States in those Uniting as one Nation; the number of States is being amendable changing throughout U.S. American History; but that Territories and Military Post are not independent States of the Union nor subject to the same laws States are bound by, nor have ever been seen the same as a “State” of the Union, but are subjects of association by degrees distinct from States of the Union.
8. That acclimation to the U.S. Constitution as the Jurisdiction of Law takes Time, and the Office of the President requires the most Time to qualify for because of the concentration of Power the Office of the President has over an entire Branch of the three Branches named Executive, Legislative, and Judicial.
9. That the Time requirement of [Born in the U.S. to Citizen Parents] in the definition of [natural born Citizen] has been recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court without reservation or any doubt as undisputed sound, foundational, and factual evidence – the deepest root of a Nation’s Sovereignty.
10. That any person not meeting the Time Requirement, (unless an Original [Citizen] at the Time of the Adoption of the U.S. Constitution so stipulated in the U.S. Constitution), of [natural born Citizen] ie. Born in the U.S. to Citizen Parents, is not qualified under the Union’s Jurisdiction, and thusly is by definition a Usurper of that Jurisdiction of Law subject to discipline appropriate under law.