COUNTER-CONFERENCE PRESENTS THE REAL SCIENCE OF CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE DANGEROUS CONSEQUENCES OF MISGUIDED CLIMATE POLICIES
by Tom Harris and Rev. Philip Foster, ©2015, from CNW News
(Nov. 28, 2015) — PARIS, Nov. 26, 2015 /CNW/ – The International Climate Science Coalition (ICSC) and its partners in the United Kingdom invite reporters, policy makers, and other interested parties to attend the Paris Climate Challenge (PCC) conference. It will be held at Espace La Rochefoucauld conference centre, 11 Rue La Rocheforcauld, Paris, from December 1 – 3, 2015. The schedule of events may be seen at: http://pcc15.org/about/.
Tom Harris, ICSC executive director said, “In 2009 we presented the Copenhagen Climate Challenge which asked the United Nations to publicly substantiate each of ten fundamental assertions that underlie current climate concerns.”
“Endorsed by 161 science and technology experts well qualified in climate science, the challenge was presented as an open letter submitted to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and reported on by prominent media across the world,” explained Harris.
Most significant among the challenges was for proponents of dangerous anthropogenic climate change theory to substantiate claims that:
- Recent climate change is unusual in comparison with historical records;
- Human emissions of carbon dioxide and other ‘greenhouse gases’ are dangerously impacting climate;
- Computer-based models are reliable indicators of future climate.
Harris reports, “Mr. Ban never responded or even acknowledged the scientists’ open letter.”
PCC lead coordinator, the Reverend Philip Foster said, “We are back this year to ask the same and more questions, and challenge the climate ‘consensus’ in Paris at COP 21 with alternative, more realistic climate hypotheses.”
Presenting at the PCC will be leading experts such as:
- Dr. Bob Carter, professor and former Head, Department of Earth Sciences, James Cook University, Australia
- Dr. Nils-Axel Mörner, Emeritus Professor of Paleogeophysics & Geodynamics, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Professor Murry Salby, author of the new textbook, “Physics of the Atmosphere and Climate”
- Dr. Patrick Moore, co-founder and ex-Director of Greenpeace
- Piers Corbyn, solar physicist, weatheraction.com
- Professor Ian Plimer, geologist and paleoclimate expert, University of Adelaide.
Foster concludes, “Across the world hundreds of billions of pounds are diverted from important humanitarian and other concerns to futile attempts to control the world’s climate. As will be demonstrated at the PCC conference, this climate scare has become the greatest scandal in the history of science.”
For further information, contact:
The Reverend Philip Foster
Paris Climate Challenge lead coordinator
**Phone: 0044 1480399098 or from 30/11/15-4/12/15: 0044 7931 592197
**E-mail email@example.com or : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Harris, B. Eng., M. Eng. (Mech. – thermofluids)
Executive Director, International Climate Science Coalition
** Phone (North America): 613-728-9200. From Europe: 001-613-728-9200, or from a mobile phone +-1-613-728-9200.
SOURCE International Climate Science Coalition
The press release can also be viewed here in English:
and in French:
A German translation is here: