THE OBAMA REGIME’S LIES, DECEIT AND DISSEMBLING
by Sharon Rondeau
(May 24, 2014) — On Friday, former U.S. congressman Allen B. West published an article on his website stating that a well-placed source informed him of “what really happened in Benghazi,” referring to the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya which killed four Americans.
West reported that the source informed him that the attack had been carried out by a terrorist group with connections to Al Qaeda, Ansar al-Sharia. In the immediate aftermath of the attack, the Obama regime had eliminated any references to Islamic terror groups first provided by the CIA, blaming the attack on an obscure internet video.
New information issued by Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa on Thursday indicates that the White House might have attempted to balme the video as the attack unfolded, perhaps to bolster its immediate claim that the video sparked the Benghazi attack as well as an earlier one on the U.S. embassy in Cairo, Egypt, where the American flag was taken down in favor of an Islamic one.
Emails released to the government watchdog law firm Judicial Watch and released on May 1 indicate that the White House actively engaged in a cover-up of the cause of the attacks by blaming them on the video, “Innocence of Muslims.”
West said the informant’s statements confirmed his suspicion that the Obama regime had been supplying armaments to terrorist groups with the purpose of overthrowing former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi and Syrian dictator Bashir-al-Assad.
Last summer, Obama wanted to send troops to Syria after an alleged chemical weapons attack was reported to have been carried out by Assad, but Middle Eastern expert Walid Shoebat reported that it was the Islamic terrorists who released the chemical weapons.
Obama has Muslim Brotherhood associates working in his regime. The month following the attacks in Benghazi and Cairo, an individual supplying intelligence to Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely (Ret.) who spoke with The Post & Email strongly suggested that the Obama regime was supplying jihadists with military equipment. On October 22, 2012, Center for Security Policy founder Frank Gaffney had stated:
The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East. Starting in March 2011, when American diplomat J. Christopher Stevens was designated the liaison to the “opposition” in Libya, the Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.
In March of last year, West was approached by Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo with evidence of the forgery of Obama’s long-form birth certificate, but West declined to assist in disseminating the information to the public, stating that he might want to run for office in the future. West has not answered questions posed to him by The Post & Email on the forgery through a contact address posted at The Washington Times.
West has also been critical of current congressmen who he accuses of “protecting Obama” by failing to urge a discharge petition on creating a Select Committee to investigate the events surrounding Benghazi.
After Judicial Watch released the incriminating emails on May 1, Speaker of the House John Boehner agreed to hold a vote on the creation of the special investigative committee, which was approved. Rep. Trey Gowdy was appointed chairman and has excoriated the media for not performing its own investigations into the terrorist attack which killed Amb. Christopher Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and CIA operatives and former Navy SEALS Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.
West said that “I learned there are those who are being threatened with their pensions being cut off if they come forth to speak.”
The media has also failed to investigate the Cold Case Posse’s findings. Some in the media reported to Zullo that they had been threatened, intimidated, stalked, and surveilled by Obama regime operatives for having shown an interest in the question of Obama’s eligibility or later, the posse’s declared forgery of his birth certificate and Selective Service registration form.
Zullo told The Post & Email last year that if Obama’s fraudulent documentation had been investigated after the posse first declared its findings at a press conference on March 1, 2012, “Benghazi might never have happened.”
Whether or not Obama was ever eligible to occupy the office of the presidency is as yet unknown. Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution requires the president and commander-in-chief to be a “natural born Citizen.” Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said in a recent interview that the state of Hawaii is implicated in the forgery of Obama’s birth certificate, which he said has proven to be an issue that “nobody will touch.”
Regarding the Benghazi cover-up, Ben Bullard of Personal Liberty Digest wrote:
…the White House had hurried to settle on a false narrative — one at odds with the conclusions reached by those on the ground — before Americans were even out of harm’s way or the intelligence community had made an impartial examination of available evidence. According to the e-mail, the White House—at 3:11 am Libya time—had resolved to call YouTube owner Google about an Internet video being responsible for violence more than two hours before Americans Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed by militants at 5:15 am.
West called Democrats who might “obstruct the revelation of the truth” about the Benghazi attack “complicit and guilty as well.”