WHY IS ISSA MUM?
by Sharon Rondeau
(May 2, 2013) — On April 24, The Post & Email sent the following email to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa:
Hello, this email is a follow-up to our phone call of 4:24 p.m. EDT today.
I own and operate an electronic newspaper, The Post & Email, http://www.thepostemail.com/ which covers government corruption. I have several questions about current events relating to Rep. Issa’s office:
1. Regarding the Fast & Furious Contempt of Congress citation against AG Holder, has a new development occurred today? http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/30/deal-near-between-holder-house-on-fast-furious-contempt-charges/
2. What is the next step in the lawsuit?
3. Regarding Glenn Beck’s recent reports of DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano having “committed perjury” regarding a “Saudi national” who was designated a “person of interest” and then quickly reduced to “a witness” by Boston authorities, including the FBI, will Rep. Issa be inquiring of Napolitano where this man currently is and if he was deported?
4. If the man’s visa file was tampered with, what can Rep. Issa and other members of Congress do?
5. Is Rep. Issa aware that the “birth certificate” still posted on the White House website has been declared a forgery and that the matter is reaching a level of prosecution?
Has Rep. Issa asked to see the evidence which Lt. Michael Zullo has which he claims is incontrovertible that a crime was committed in the creation and posting of the fraudulent image?
Thank you very much.
Sharon Rondeau, Editor
The Post & Email
P.O. Box 195
Stafford Springs, CT 06076
No response has been received to date.