er_giveaway_banner.jpg (39000 bytes)

Time to Launch the Integrity Party

CORRUPTION IN OUR POLITICAL PROCESS HAS STOLEN OUR FREEDOM, VOTES AND WAY OF LIFE

by Martha Trowbridge, ©2012, blogging at Citizens Bureau of Investigation

(Nov. 14, 2012) — With both political parties evidencing decades of corruption, and crimes against the interests of We The People, it’s time.

Sharon Rondeau and Martha Trowbridge announce the formation of a political party long overdue: The Integrity Party.

All candidates must be strict Constitutionalists and fiscal conservatives of demonstrated good character. They must pledge to conduct their lives, professionally and personally, with the highest Integrity.

No exceptions.

Breaches will result in expulsion.

No exceptions.

The Integrity Party plans to present its first candidates for the 2014 Elections.

Print Friendly

Tags: , , ,

Categories: Blog of the Day

7 Responses to Time to Launch the Integrity Party

1. Rick Johnson

Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

2. meyerlm

Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM

“Twas an excellent Platform!!

3. OPOVV

Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Dear Sharon and Martha,
    Couple of months ago I held my first, one and only, Presidential Rally and the price of admission was to “SHOW YOUR GUN”
    ‘Abolish the Federal Reserve!” I yelled, followed by CHEERS!
    “Deport illegal immigrants!” I yelled, followed by CHEERS!
    “Deport each and every Muslim from OUR country!” I yelled, followed by CHEERS!
    “Treat traitors AS traitors”! I yelled, followed by CHEERS!
    “Kick the United Nations OUT NOW!” I yelled, followed by CHEERS!
    “Send Pelosi and EVERYONE else who had a hand in getting the LOW LIFE BUM OBAMA in office to PRISON FOR LIFE!” I yelled, followed by CHEERS!
    “RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTION!” I yelled, followed by CHEERS!
    So, I ask, would you all welcome us in the Integrity Party?
    Sincerely,
    OPOVV

4. Rick Johnson

Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Take a look at the Constitution Party. No need to reinvent the wheel.

5. Patriot35

Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

It is extremely costly and time consuming to register a legitimate ‘party’ in all 50 States.

Since the main issue here is the upholding and defending of the Constitution – with integrity – then why not partner with and use a comparable ‘party’ with a constitutional platform that is already registered in all 50 states … the Constitution Party.

6. Bob1939

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 6:51 PM

ABSOLUTELY IT IS TIME FOR A NEW PARTY WITH CONSTITUTIONAL INTEGRITY. TIME TO ALSO REPLACE THE JUDICIARY, AND CURRENT MILITARY BRASS. Anyone who has sworn an Oath of office and who does NOT abide by the Constitution is a TRAITOR, obviously.

7. meyerlm