Will There be Objections to the Electoral Vote Count this Time?
IF NOT FOR FRAUD AND FORGERY, WHY NOT?
by Leonard Daneman
Are professional analyses stating that Obama’s long-form birth certificate is a forgery enough to enjoin the Electoral College vote next month?
(Nov. 8, 2012) — The electoral votes must now be counted and certified, and under Title 3 U.S.C. § 15 a simple letter signed by one Senator and one House Member can halt the proceedings to examine the following:
- The 1790 Uniform Naturalization Act et seq 1855 denied a U.S. born son of a British subject U.S. citizenship. This law stood for 99 years, until Wong Kim Ark.
- Conversely, a son of a British subject born on U.S. soil was a natural born British subject, under the 1772 British Nationality Act.
- The 14th Amendment guaranteed citizenship at birth to children of ‘stateless’ freed slaves, who had no nationality jurisdiction through the father.
‘Under the Jurisdiction Thereof’ is the analog of its antecedent Act, the 1866 Civil Rights Act’s ‘Not subject to any foreign power.’ It referred to the nationality of the father, not place of birth.
- Article 1, Sec. 8 of the U.S. Constitution gave plenary power to Congress, NOT the Judiciary, for the LEGISLATION of Uniform Naturalization law . . ..
- Minor vs. Happersett (U.S. Supreme Court, 1875) defined in judicial notice, i.e., stare decisis still valid to this day, that a ‘natural born citizen’ was of two U.S. citizen parents.
- Wong Kim Ark violated Art 1, Sec 8 by ignoring existing statutes, acts, and treaty and misinterpreted the 14th Amendment to apply to children born of aliens. Regardless, Wong Kim Ark did not, nor could not, redefine ‘natural born citizen.
Fact: Obama’s April 27, 2011 birth certificate is an altered, fake, and forged document.
Fact: Obama’s SS# does not pass E-Verify.
Fact: Obama has admitted, in his own writing and voice, that he was born a British citizen.
Can we not find one senator and one House member willing to fight for the Constitution?
Tags: 14th Amendment citizen, Congress, Constitution, E-Verify, Electoral College vote, forgery, Fraud, Minor vs Happersett, natural born citizen, Obama's long-form birth certificate, U.S. Supreme Court, Wong Kim Ark