American Sharia

CAN’T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

by William Lolli, ©2011

The word "Allah," which means "God" in Arabic, written from right to left

(May 16, 2011) — In the interests of full disclosure I need to tell you that I am a Christian. As such I would be remiss in my duty to remind you that God has provided a way out of the moral abyss of this world (and the next) through the finished work of redemption by His Son, Jesus Christ.

Whoops. There, I did it. For those of you devout and practicing Muslims, and others, that adhere to the idea that God does not beget, nor is he begotten, we shall just have to disagree.

The good news is:  Welcome to America! The place where we can disagree and I don’t have to worry about getting my head cut off, and you don’t have to worry about having your Mosque burned and your family sent to a concentration camp.

It is not well known among Americans, though, why peace-loving Muslims want to come to America and build mosques, practice their faith, and live in peace. A quick look at just the recent 150 year history of Sino-Soviet persecution of Muslims would open anyone’s eyes to the suffering endured by Muslims in Southern Russia and Western China—and even further back.

Since the beginning of Islam’s presence in Central Asia in the 8th century, its practice by its adherents has been misunderstood and mishandled by just about all of the non-Muslim governmental systems that ruled over its populations. Even Muslim-based governments failed in the task of rightly administering their Islamic populations without selective persecutions.

I suppose this is due to Islam itself being a mysterious blend of a culture, a people, a world view, a system of law, and a religion—all of which presents a population difficult to assimilate or control by any officious ruling class.

Over continents and centuries, the tactics used to influence and control Muslim territories included policies of integration, assimilation, pacification, and oppression. But these policies have all been as inconsistent as the empires and kings who ruled them, thus contributing to the general hardening and radicalization of the global-Islamic mindset we are now experiencing today.

Based upon what little I know of Islamic history, we owe an ironic thanks to the ethnic and ultra-nationalist divides that separate all Islamic peoples. If it were not for their traditions and differences, the world today might be staring into the face of a massive, global, Islamic Nation, forged under years of persecution and oppression, and their own introspective radicalization, into a conquering, western-civilization-destroying empire.

Which brings me to why America is the last best hope for peaceful Muslims that don’t ascribe to the hardened, radical Jihadist views.

Americans aren’t interested in creating policies of ‘divide-and-rule’ or use military force on its citizens. Americans are not interested in pan-Islamic nationalist movements. Americans are not interested in oppressing legitimate public practice of a faith that would force a person’s religious life to go underground. As long as there is an America, you are free to worship.

One the other hand, Americans are not willing to annul our system of rights and laws for Sharia. And especially, we are not willing to give up our freedom to peacefully disagree.

Print Friendly

13 Responses to "American Sharia"

1. AuntieMadder   Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Emigrating into Western societies is part of their stealth jihad, or soft jihad, plan. “Soft Jihad” starts on page 29 of this scribd doc: http://www.scribd.com/doc/31132476/WHAT-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-ISLAMIC-JIHAD
    “The “Project” – Soft Jihad: The other strategy is to take a softer, more gradual approach to an inevitable take-over using flexibility, deception and stealth. This strategy would increase the Muslim population by immigration, reproduction, infiltration and conversion [34] until it reached a tipping point and could votesharia law (Islamic law) into power, overturning the Constitution. The Muslim Brotherhood came up with what it calls a “Master Plan” in 1982 for a 100 year assault on Western civilizations, ending in Muslim rule. Two documents were found attesting to this. The first was found in a raid of the home of Muslim Brotherhood financier Yousef Nada by Swiss authorities in November 2001, and is referred to by intelligence officials as ‘The Project.'”
    (snip)
    “The second document revealing The Project was recovered in America. It is an eighteen
    page paper signed by Mohamed Akram, dated May 22, 1991, and bears the title, “An
    Explanatory Memorandum: On the General Strategic Goal for the Group.” The idea is to
    create a parallel Muslim society as a foundation for the ultimate objective: establishing
    sharia and overturning the Constitution. “

2. One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet   Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 8:03 AM

“Why can’t they just stay where they came from?”
    You’re 100% RIGHT. They come here because we give them a home, pay the rent, utilities, give them welfare, give them food stamps, and then pay for their education, including college. We give them free medical, includind dental.
    And…the more kids they have, the more they get!
    Anchor baby? So because the kid is an “United States citizen”, it must have its mommy and daddy near it, but wait! That’s not enough, ’cause back home they had fifteen relatives living with them so they get to come here too and live for free.
    If I were in charge, I’d send them all back, and if any are left after, say, six months, they get sent back and the state gets their property.
    RacerJim, you are 100% correct about the Muslims. I’d kick everyone of them out of America, or put them in jail. No, no jail, just get them out.
    The truth is, we can not afford illegals, opps!, “undocumented ‘guest’ hard and honest workers”. Even so, we can’t afford them. Kick them out, like now.

3. AuntieMadder   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 7:09 PM

William Lolli, with all due respect, ramboike, Norm G, Robert Laity, Mairi, and One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet are right. You know just enough about Islam to be dangerous.

Before your bad advice gets you or someone else killed, I suggest you start learning about Islam by reading the Quran. Both Robert Spencer and Craig Winn have translated the Quran to English and both have placed their translated Qurans online for reading/printing at no charge. Either can be easily found online by entering “craig winn quran” or “robert spencer quran” into Bing or another search engine. (Fwiw, I found Winn’s version be less dry and therefore an easier read.) Winn also has at his site a timeline of Islam for a quick lesson on Islamic history.

4. RacerJim   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 10:33 AM

No, I can’t just get along with anyone whose purpose in life is killing anyone/everyone who isn’t a Muslim. Just like I also can’t just get along with anyone who comes here illegally then demands I learn their language and comport with their customs/traditions.

Why can’t they just stay where they came from?

5. CabotAR   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 7:19 AM

Excellent article! Each of us know that we will lose our country, once the dream of the world to live in, if we don’t take a stand now.

6. Challenger   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 7:05 AM

You asked the question. Well, here is my answer.

7. ramboike   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 6:38 AM

Hi William,

As I was reading your article my 1st thought was you were using this forum to rehearse a new comedy routine you had worked up till I read your statement, “Based upon what little I know of Islamic history…..”. Then it hit me. Like a healthy portion of our society you too are totally clueless to the many imminent dangers facing present day America. One of those most imminent dangers is the Islamicfascist muslims often stated threats of Jihad on America.

“Death to America”:

For a history lesson here’s a recent track record starting at 9/11/2001 on this religion with dead bodies to prove how peaceful it is:

8. Norm G   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 6:06 AM

You are wrong! Islam is a religion that murders, maims and is out to spread Sharia throughout the whole world. There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim. All you have to do is read the Quran to understand what their agenda is and always has been. Take a good look at what has happened to England and France and other nations who have embraced the so-called multiculturalism mentality and you will begin to understand there is no place in a free America for the Koran (Quran). I also am a true Biblical Christian (Acts 2:38-39) and believe that we should win all to the Gospel, however, to consider “marrying” Islam with our free country is neither biblical or expedient.
    2 Corinthians 6:13-15 (King James Version)
    13Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.
    14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
    15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? Islamist people are the real infidels. Islam is not a religion–it is an ideology that promotes death and destruction to anyone who is not willing to convert to Islam.

9. Robert Laity   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 5:20 AM

“allah” is NOT “GOD”. allah is a MOON god.

10. Robert Laity   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 5:17 AM

The term “American Sharia” is EXTREMELY OXYMORONIC.

It is tantamount to saying sometghing like Jewish Nazism.

11. Mairi   Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 12:59 AM

I have been up close and personal with these people, and O-VERY-POVNV is exactly correct! There is no such thing as a “moderate” muslim. If they consider themselves “moderate” they are subject to the same ultimate outcome as you are! Death to the infidels!
    The Constitution and islam CANNOT live in “peace and harmony”. Islam is NOT “religion”! It is TOTALITARIAN! The sooner you get your head screwed on straight….the sooner you realize they are already well under way to “populating” America into oblivion….. the sooner we can deal with this mess. YOU are the problem until you get informed! Not, “Based upon what little I know of Islamic history.” You better KNOW islamic history….and SOON! Those you love are also targets……
    Try this power point for a fast look into history:

12. One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet   Monday, May 16, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Well. I sure hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but you’re the kind of person who gets other people killed. Let me clue you in to a few facts. We’ll call the date, year 2011 A.D., as fact #1. With me? Wait. There was a guy who “wasn’t with the program” when I was in Vietnam. He didn’t make it home. Call his name on the Vietnam Memorial fact #2. Still with me, or am I going too fast for you? There’s a short movie out, less than 16 minutes, by Geert Wilders, called “FITNA” (go to Jihad Watch, easy to find). Call that fact #3.